News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

The Off Topic Topic

Started by Korea, March 10, 2009, 06:24:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jimmy olsen

Quote from: Ed Anger on November 25, 2016, 07:25:20 PM
I'm back after a not so relaxing holiday week. Flew in my French mistress/back up chick and my frog kids from dying Europe. Made it hilarious during thanksgiving. Some relatives are such prudes. Fuck 'em.

Also ordered a new computer. Found an all in one with a gay force 960 in it.

Didn't eat much and that ended up on the floor when I didn't make it to the can in time.

But I feel a bit better.  :)

You have multiple tadpoles! :o

I thought it was just the one.

Glad you are feeling better.
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

Ed Anger

Fed Ex charges 5 bucks to change the delivery date for home delivery.  :glare:

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

derspiess

So tell me more about this side piece.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

derspiess

"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Syt

The toll of presidency.

I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Syt

RIP Fritz Weaver, stage, TV, and movie actor. :(

I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

mongers

Yesterday was the 50th anniversary of the first Soyuz rocket flight, the spacecraft family that still going strong.  :cool:
"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

Ideologue

Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

MadBurgerMaker

:blush:  Well this is an awesome use of either vacation or personal time.  I left my keys on the counter at my mom's house when we were over there getting the mail and feeding her cat yesterday. She won't be home until 730ish tonight.   

celedhring

Decided to ride my bike to the gym, for a little extra exercise now that the Christmas hyper-caloric festivities are around the corner. Forgot my lock at home so I had to come back. By that time it was already too late for a workout before my first meeting of the day, so I ended up doing less exercise instead of more.  :hmm:

Liep

Listening to Danish radio, they were talking about a concert in a church and segued into talking about the artist next on the playlist by saying he often went to church. Co-host gasped: "Oh?". - "Yes, he believes in that stuff." - Another gasp: "Really? Ok.."

I had a Viking-esque response by feeling vaguely proud. :P
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

Eddie Teach

They sound like the goofballs on NPR.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

mongers

New report on traffic congestion in Western Europe and the USA:

http://inrix.com/scorecard/key-findings-us/

"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

garbon

I am not sure I understand those. What does 'wasted' mean?
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.