Started by Korea, March 10, 2009, 06:24:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ed Anger

CD games? Get with the times gramps.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Ed Anger on November 30, 2016, 08:40:19 PM
CD games? Get with the times gramps.

I have an entire bankers box full of CD games, from Warcraft, Battlefield 1942, going all the way back to EUII.  I was hoping I could sell them, but they're all worth shit.  I just can't be bothered to go down to Goodwill with them, and run after ringing the doorbell. :lol:

MadImmortalMan

"Stability is destabilizing." --Hyman Minsky

"Complacency can be a self-denying prophecy."
"We have nothing to fear but lack of fear itself." --Larry Summers

Ed Anger

Open tailgate, shove box of CDs out, have driver speed off.

11B4V

Quote from: CountDeMoney on November 30, 2016, 08:33:09 PM
I'd ask how do you like Huzzah!, but I see it's still in the shrink.  And people give me shit.   <_<

And WTF is Trial of Strength doing on top of a DW title.  And where the fuck is Killing GroundOverlord can't be left like that, all alone and shit.

KG is downstairs :P

DW? That is Bloody Steppes of Crimea a Polish game

That's a second copy of Huzzah. Accidentally bought it again. PM me your addy and ill ship it to you.
"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

Ed Anger

Next War? *gives manly nod*

CountDeMoney

Quote from: 11B4V on November 30, 2016, 08:45:52 PM

Ah, yeah.  :blush:  I got that one.  Check out their title on the Boer War, if you haven't already.

QuoteThat's a second copy of Huzzah. Accidentally bought it again. PM me your addy and ill ship it to you.

You da man.  I have a few dupes of things myself, I'll zap something back as a surprise.

SEE AMERICA
THIS IS HOW ITS DONE

11B4V

Quote from: Ed Anger on November 30, 2016, 08:47:17 PM

Fond memories of that one. Played the shit out of it and Mech War 2 back in the day.
"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

CountDeMoney

You know how many years I had to wait to find a f'ing box by itself for that?  I'm not saying, but it was a shit load.

11B4V

Quote from: CountDeMoney on November 30, 2016, 08:49:19 PM
Quote from: 11B4V on November 30, 2016, 08:45:52 PM

Ah, yeah.  :blush:  I got that one.  Check out their title on the Boer War, if you haven't already.

QuoteThat's a second copy of Huzzah. Accidentally bought it again. PM me your addy and ill ship it to you.

You da man.  I have a few dupes of things myself, I'll zap something back as a surprise.

SEE AMERICA
THIS IS HOW ITS DONE

I 'll ship it tomorrow.

Ed Anger

Quote from: 11B4V on November 30, 2016, 08:50:14 PM

Fond memories of that one. Played the shit out of it and Mech War 2 back in the day.

Playing the 4 GDW Third World War games with a group of friends is more hardcore.

central front commander: I need those reinforcements
Persian gulf commander: I have the RDF on the ropes! Give them to me
Southern front: I'm stuck in Turkey. HELP
Central: fuck you. My formations are burned out. ONE LAST PUSH
North: Finns suck

11B4V

Quote from: Ed Anger on November 30, 2016, 08:56:17 PM
Quote from: 11B4V on November 30, 2016, 08:50:14 PM

Playing the 4 GDW Third World War games with a group of friends is more hardcore.

central front commander: I need those reinforcements
Persian gulf commander: I have the RDF on the ropes! Give them to me
Southern front: I'm stuck in Turkey. HELP
Central: fuck you. My formations are burned out. ONE LAST PUSH
North: Finns suck

:lol:

11B4V

BTW the price on those is through the roof. Holy Cow.

I thought laying down some bills for Radeys KP was enough.

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Ed Anger on November 30, 2016, 08:56:17 PM

Almost as much fun to watch as the Italian player asking for his lent units back from the Russian front in Third Reich.  MAH SICILY

CountDeMoney

Quote from: 11B4V on November 30, 2016, 09:06:58 PM
BTW the price on those is through the roof. Holy Cow.

I thought laying down some bills for Radeys KP was enough.

Gotta wait for somebody to sell them together, much better chance. 

I still need KP, though. :bleeding: