News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

The Off Topic Topic

Started by Korea, March 10, 2009, 06:24:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Syt

Vienna police have apprehended this 28 year old from Gambia:

He has married two Austrian women (with whom he has 4 kids), two more women are pregnant by him, and in total he swindled at least 13 women out of at least €38,000.- to send to his "poor family" (i.e. his original wife) in Gambia.

The whole thing came out when two of the women met through Facebook, realizing they were in relationships with the same dude.
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Josquius

Note to sleazy black guys- even if you look 40, Austria is the place to go to pick up women.
██████
██████
██████

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Tyr on October 14, 2014, 06:30:56 AM
Note to sleazy black guys- even if you look 40, Austria is the place to go to pick up women.

Maybe in Austria, just like the US, it's just the accent?  American chicks drop their panties on cue for any accent.  It means you're exotic and mysterious.

CountDeMoney

QuoteIt's more expensive to live in D.C. than New York, study says

The Washington region ranks as the most expensive place to live in the country, ahead of the pricey markets of New York and San Francisco, according to a government study.

The surprising statistic comes from a Bureau of Labor Statistics report that shows that — on average — Washingtonians spend more on housing and related expenses (utilities, furnishings and equipment) than New Yorkers and San Franciscans.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/local/wp/2014/10/13/its-more-expensive-to-live-in-d-c-than-new-york-study-says/?tid=trending_strip_3

Malthus

Quote from: CountDeMoney on October 14, 2014, 08:26:56 AM

Maybe in Austria, just like the US, it's just the accent?  American chicks drop their panties on cue for any accent.  It means you're exotic and mysterious.

"Aboot, eh?"  :)
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane—Marcus Aurelius

CountDeMoney

Just flash that Monopoly money, and you're in.

garbon

Quote from: Malthus on October 14, 2014, 09:37:41 AM
Quote from: CountDeMoney on October 14, 2014, 08:26:56 AM

"Aboot, eh?"  :)

Yeah, I've never heard it with reference to Canadians no matter how many milk bags you bring. :(

Quebecois though, sure. Discrimination against Anglos! :angry:
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

CountDeMoney

Malthus

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane—Marcus Aurelius

Syt

Bob the Builder gets redesigned:

I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Baron von Schtinkenbutt

Quote from: CountDeMoney on October 14, 2014, 08:28:49 AM
QuoteIt's more expensive to live in D.C. than New York, study says

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/local/wp/2014/10/13/its-more-expensive-to-live-in-d-c-than-new-york-study-says/?tid=trending_strip_3

I call bullshit.  Miami is not cheaper than Dallas or Houston, especially not by that much.

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Caliga

Quote from: Syt on October 14, 2014, 11:24:54 AM
Bob the Builder gets redesigned:

After his next redesign, he'll be staying at the YMCA.
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Josquius

██████
██████
██████

CountDeMoney

He looks like Putin, if he were a bird.