And we're back!

Main Menu

The Off Topic Topic

Started by Korea, March 10, 2009, 06:24:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jacob

Quote from: derspiess on March 26, 2014, 01:23:03 PM
Quote from: Admiral Yi on March 26, 2014, 01:10:36 PM
That's called a soother in The Great White North.

:huh:  Isn't that a nipple for a baby bottle?

Yes :cheers:

derspiess

Quote from: garbon on March 26, 2014, 01:21:57 PM
I posted  a pic of Picasso's Woman with a fan once and got flak as she has a bare breast exposed. I remember as I still have the file saved where I edited and put a censored graphic over the breast.

You ought to have censored the whole thing YUK YUK YUK
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

garbon

Quote from: Jacob on March 26, 2014, 01:23:21 PM
Quote from: garbon on March 26, 2014, 01:20:31 PM
Quote from: Malthus on March 26, 2014, 01:18:23 PM

"Pacifier" here.

Same.

Uh... I'd be very surprised if it was. That's not a pacifier/ soother - it's the business end of a baby bottle (and the result of an image search for the term "rubber nipple").

If you go to babies r us in the US you will see many similar items under the heading "nipples" - they come in fast, medium, and slow flow: http://www.toysrus.com/category/index.jsp?categoryId=18996006

Ah, yes - you and der are right. :blush:
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

garbon

Quote from: derspiess on March 26, 2014, 01:23:54 PM
Quote from: garbon on March 26, 2014, 01:21:57 PM
I posted  a pic of Picasso's Woman with a fan once and got flak as she has a bare breast exposed. I remember as I still have the file saved where I edited and put a censored graphic over the breast.

You ought to have censored the whole thing YUK YUK YUK

I think it was a thread on modern art. <_<
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Malthus

Quote from: garbon on March 26, 2014, 01:20:15 PM
Quote from: Malthus on March 26, 2014, 12:33:47 PM
Quote from: garbon on March 26, 2014, 11:08:43 AM
Quote from: Capetan Mihali on March 26, 2014, 10:42:10 AM
Ah the old garbon avatar is back. :) 

CK2-inspired when I saw Kali as a choice for patron deity.

I'd forgotten though how I'd actually edited this avatar to be suitable for Languish. Original image shows nipples. -_-

I sorta picture you with multiple arms and a skull necklace.

Tits, not so much.  :D

:D

Like most people, I do have nipples. :P

Well, if you keep the skulls, presumably you keep the nipples, too.  :hmm:
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane—Marcus Aurelius

Malthus

Quote from: Jacob on March 26, 2014, 01:23:21 PM
Quote from: garbon on March 26, 2014, 01:20:31 PM
Quote from: Malthus on March 26, 2014, 01:18:23 PM

"Pacifier" here.

Same.

Uh... I'd be very surprised if it was. That's not a pacifier/ soother - it's the business end of a baby bottle (and the result of an image search for the term "rubber nipple").

If you go to babies r us in the US you will see many similar items under the heading "nipples" - they come in fast, medium, and slow flow: http://www.toysrus.com/category/index.jsp?categoryId=18996006

Yes, just looked at first glance like a pacifier.
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane—Marcus Aurelius

CountDeMoney

I figured you Languish GOPtard fucks would appreciate this one:

QuoteSingle Mother Hogging 2 Jobs
News in Brief • Local • Economy • jobs • ISSUE 50•12 • Mar 24, 2014

INDIANAPOLIS—Between her regular employment cleaning homes and side work waitressing at Perkins on mornings and weekends, 35-year-old single mother Janice Paulings is greedily hogging two jobs all to herself, outraged sources reported Monday. "I can't believe the nerve of some people, waking up before 5 a.m. each day to take the earlybird shift at a restaurant, then racing across town to drop her children off at school before selfishly putting in a full day at another job," Amos Waltham resentfully said of Paulings, adding that the shamelessly self-absorbed woman was also eager to pick up extra shifts wherever she could. "What about the rest of us? How are we supposed to find a steady source of income while she's collecting two separate paychecks and racking up as many as 80 hours a week? Some jerks only think of themselves and their three kids." Most irritating of all, Waltham noted, is that in addition to Paulings taking two jobs, her selfish children were also living it up by enjoying free government-subsidized breakfasts at school every day.

Admiral Yi

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

11B4V

Quote from: CountDeMoney on March 26, 2014, 07:42:16 PM
I figured you Languish GOPtard fucks would appreciate this one:

QuoteSingle Mother Hogging 2 Jobs
News in Brief • Local • Economy • jobs • ISSUE 50•12 • Mar 24, 2014

INDIANAPOLIS—Between her regular employment cleaning homes and side work waitressing at Perkins on mornings and weekends, 35-year-old single mother Janice Paulings is greedily hogging two jobs all to herself, outraged sources reported Monday. "I can't believe the nerve of some people, waking up before 5 a.m. each day to take the earlybird shift at a restaurant, then racing across town to drop her children off at school before selfishly putting in a full day at another job," Amos Waltham resentfully said of Paulings, adding that the shamelessly self-absorbed woman was also eager to pick up extra shifts wherever she could. "What about the rest of us? How are we supposed to find a steady source of income while she's collecting two separate paychecks and racking up as many as 80 hours a week? Some jerks only think of themselves and their three kids." Most irritating of all, Waltham noted, is that in addition to Paulings taking two jobs, her selfish children were also living it up by enjoying free government-subsidized breakfasts at school every day.

Wrong party Sparky. The Dems believe in spreading the wealth not the GOP.
"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

CountDeMoney

Quote from: 11B4V on March 26, 2014, 09:11:27 PM

There's no such thing as the working poor.  There's only poor people not working hard enough.

11B4V

Quote from: CountDeMoney on March 26, 2014, 09:13:46 PM
Quote from: 11B4V on March 26, 2014, 09:11:27 PM

There's no such thing as the working poor.  There's only poor people not working hard enough.

naw the poor are trying to get $15/hr for flipping burgers...... :rolleyes:
"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

CountDeMoney

garbon

Quote from: CountDeMoney on March 26, 2014, 09:16:27 PM
RAT BASTARDS

If Pelosi and Reid want to spread their money around, I'll tip my hat. While she is worth 30 mil though, I'll be throwing shade.

CountDeMoney

So the only advocates and public officials that support legislative efforts for the poor should be poor themselves?  Maybe we should go back to only faggots supporting faggot rights while we're at it.