Main Menu

The Off Topic Topic

Started by Korea, March 10, 2009, 06:24:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Grey Fox

Quote from: Admiral Yi on March 26, 2014, 08:45:36 AM
GF's daughter is too young to cook.  :huh:

:hmm:

She was being a prissy bitch, a yelled at her to knock it off.
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Ed Anger

Quote from: alfred russel on March 26, 2014, 09:02:26 AM
Quote from: Ed Anger on March 26, 2014, 09:00:18 AM
She's dead.

*begins typing out declaration of war against Dorsey*

Sorry.  :(

You feel bad now, huh?

You should.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

derspiess

Quote from: Ed Anger on March 26, 2014, 08:54:36 AM
I will laugh at Juggalo funerals though.

Had to look that one up :lol:  :huh:  :lol:

Also, your post was a bit confusing, policy be damned.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Admiral Yi

Lighten up Gimpy.  It was a joke.

derspiess

So anyway at what age do daughters start cooking delicious meals or snacks for their dads?  My wife is a great cook but when she gets on her kick where she's making quiche or similar crap I could use a backup.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Ed Anger

derspiess

:lol:

HEY LAY OFF THE CHINAMAN

Ed Anger

Quote from: derspiess on March 26, 2014, 09:11:39 AM
So anyway at what age do daughters start cooking delicious meals or snacks for their dads?  My wife is a great cook but when she gets on her kick where she's making quiche or similar crap I could use a backup.

I expect snacks at all tea parties I attend.

PDH

I trained my nieces to fetch me beer.
I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.
-Umberto Eco

-------
"I'm pretty sure my level of depression has nothing to do with how much of a fucking asshole you are."

-CdM

Ed Anger

Quote from: derspiess on March 26, 2014, 09:07:33 AM
Quote from: Ed Anger on March 26, 2014, 08:54:36 AM
I will laugh at Juggalo funerals though.

Had to look that one up :lol:  :huh:  :lol:

I am fascinated by Juggalos.  :homestar:

derspiess

Come to think of it, Lola has been bringing me play-doh 'pizzas' lately.  So that's a start.

Liep

Thanks Obama for shutting down Rue de la Loi and making me walk a detour all over Brussels to get to the Military Museum.
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

derspiess

Quote from: PDH on March 26, 2014, 09:14:30 AM
I trained my nieces to fetch me beer.

My nephew was getting me beers out of the fridge at a year & a half.  I didn't even need to train him.  He was always very observant.

Syt

Quote from: Liep on March 26, 2014, 09:16:37 AM
Thanks Obama for shutting down Rue de la Loi and making me walk a detour all over Brussels to get to the Military Museum.

That was a fun little museum. I liked the hangar a lot.
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

derspiess

Quote from: Syt on March 26, 2014, 09:23:17 AM
Quote from: Liep on March 26, 2014, 09:16:37 AM

That was a fun little museum. I liked the hangar a lot.

I think that was one of about 20 things I ran out of time to do when I was in Brussels.  Hit all the important beer spots, though :)