News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

The Off Topic Topic

Started by Korea, March 10, 2009, 06:24:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

garbon

Darling, I think even you can recognize the difference between comfortably upper middle class and having a net worth that high.

From the older article I pulled Boehner was at 2 mil.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

CountDeMoney

Yes, the wealthy get into politics, and politicians get wealthy.  Hell of a breaking news flash there.

garbon

I think it is pretty apparent from my first post on the subject that I was trying to spread new information. :huh:
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Sheilbh

Let's bomb Russia!

garbon

You participate in flash mobs? :o

Sheilbh

Quote from: garbon on March 26, 2014, 10:19:16 PM
You participate in flash mobs? :o
Only centred on gay/Irish pride :o
Let's bomb Russia!

Sheilbh

I've never been a massive fan of Nate Silver. But I thought I'd give his new site a try, then I saw this:
http://fivethirtyeight.com/features/parsing-is-such-sweet-sorrow/

Now I'm absolutely furious.
Let's bomb Russia!

Josquius

██████
██████
██████

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

MadImmortalMan

I finished the turkey. About a gallon of stock from that. I'm pretty good at it now....

If the apocalypse happens, my house will be an awesome food source. If I'm dead, I'd prefer someone from Languish eat it.
"Stability is destabilizing." --Hyman Minsky

"Complacency can be a self-denying prophecy."
"We have nothing to fear but lack of fear itself." --Larry Summers

Grey Fox

Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Caliga

Quote from: Ed Anger on March 26, 2014, 09:05:55 PM
Perkins :wub:
We used to have one in Louisville, but then it burned down and got replaced by an IHOP, or as I like to call it, The Diabetes Express.
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

DGuller

Quote from: Sheilbh on March 27, 2014, 04:00:14 AM
I've never been a massive fan of Nate Silver. But I thought I'd give his new site a try, then I saw this:
http://fivethirtyeight.com/features/parsing-is-such-sweet-sorrow/

Now I'm absolutely furious.
The key to successful relationship is to not talk to each other unless you really have to.  :)

Liep

"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk