News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

The Off Topic Topic

Started by Korea, March 10, 2009, 06:24:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

garbon

Savage Love used "mouthfeel" this week in relation to a penis. :(
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Capetan Mihali

Ah the old garbon avatar is back. :) 
"The internet's completely over. [...] The internet's like MTV. At one time MTV was hip and suddenly it became outdated. Anyway, all these computers and digital gadgets are no good. They just fill your head with numbers and that can't be good for you."
-- Prince, 2010. (R.I.P.)

garbon

Quote from: Capetan Mihali on March 26, 2014, 10:42:10 AM

CK2-inspired when I saw Kali as a choice for patron deity.

I'd forgotten though how I'd actually edited this avatar to be suitable for Languish. Original image shows nipples. -_-
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Malthus

Quote from: garbon on March 26, 2014, 11:08:43 AM

I'd forgotten though how I'd actually edited this avatar to be suitable for Languish. Original image shows nipples. -_-

I sorta picture you with multiple arms and a skull necklace.

Tits, not so much.  :D
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane—Marcus Aurelius

Jacob

Nipples are inappropriate for languish? :huh:

derspiess

No nipples, please-- we're Languish.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Jacob

derspiess

"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Admiral Yi

That's called a soother in The Great White North.

Malthus

Quote from: Admiral Yi on March 26, 2014, 01:10:36 PM

"Pacifier" here.
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane—Marcus Aurelius

garbon

Quote from: Malthus on March 26, 2014, 12:33:47 PM

I sorta picture you with multiple arms and a skull necklace.

Tits, not so much.  :D

:D

Like most people, I do have nipples. :P

garbon

garbon

Quote from: Jacob on March 26, 2014, 12:50:07 PM

Nipples are inappropriate for languish? :huh:

I posted  a pic of Picasso's Woman with a fan once and got flak as she has a bare breast exposed. I remember as I still have the file saved where I edited and put a censored graphic over the breast.

derspiess

:huh:  Isn't that a nipple for a baby bottle?

Jacob

Quote from: garbon on March 26, 2014, 01:20:31 PM
Quote from: Malthus on March 26, 2014, 01:18:23 PM

"Pacifier" here.

Same.

Uh... I'd be very surprised if it was. That's not a pacifier/ soother - it's the business end of a baby bottle (and the result of an image search for the term "rubber nipple").

If you go to babies r us in the US you will see many similar items under the heading "nipples" - they come in fast, medium, and slow flow: http://www.toysrus.com/category/index.jsp?categoryId=18996006