News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

The Off Topic Topic

Started by Korea, March 10, 2009, 06:24:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Phillip V

That's not the part of the story we want to hear.

Admiral Yi

You want to get straight to the sex?

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Admiral Yi on September 22, 2013, 08:13:29 PM
Her thought on meeting Polanski: "Ew, there's this guy who's like my size and sort of looks like a ferret."

He showed her.

Razgovory

I saw a Cigar Store Indian at restaurant today.  It occurred to me, that that Waffle Houses should have large wooden Belgians standing in front.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Capetan Mihali

Quote from: Razgovory on September 22, 2013, 08:38:25 PM
I saw a Cigar Store Indian at restaurant today.  It occurred to me, that that Waffle Houses should have large wooden Belgians standing in front.

"The internet's completely over. [...] The internet's like MTV. At one time MTV was hip and suddenly it became outdated. Anyway, all these computers and digital gadgets are no good. They just fill your head with numbers and that can't be good for you."
-- Prince, 2010. (R.I.P.)

Eddie Teach

I dunno, I think he looks more like a hobbit.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Eddie Teach

I dunno, I think he looks more like a hobbit.

Admiral Yi

He looked more ferret-like when he was younger.  Hunt down a still from Chinatown.

Admiral Yi

He looked more ferret-like when he was younger.  Hunt down a still from Chinatown.

CountDeMoney

CountDeMoney

Eddie Teach

Ok, can kinda see it there.

MadBurgerMaker

Hey Seedy, you get your new Quadratec autumn catalog?  I've been eyefucking the Trektop NX again.  Maybe with half doors and all that kinda stuff. There's also this cool thing I spotted in there for if you ever want to remove the carpet, but don't want to bedline it.  Page 9, BedRug floor covering.

I like how they've got it for 07-14 Wranglers only now.  Clears out all that old shit.

My bank account weeps already.

Lettow77

All the local elderly are extremely kind to me in the quiet neighborhood i've ended up in. I've gotten: free dango, free chicken, free fried peppers, a discount on cake, and one time an old lady whipped me up a meal after her restaurant's hours had ended.

I am a big fan of these tiny establishments staffed by ancient Japanese. So much friendliness!
It can't be helped...We'll have to use 'that'

Syt

In conversation among them you'll be known as "that freeloading gaijin".
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.