News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Women as Army Rangers and Navy Seals by 2016

Started by jimmy olsen, June 18, 2013, 01:28:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Admiral Yi

:lol:

BTW, if you ever need to simulate a girl throwing, I figured out the trick: do it with your off hand.

11B4V

"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

lustindarkness

Grand Duke of Lurkdom

grumbler

Quote from: merithyn on June 21, 2013, 11:18:15 AM
My point was that there is rarely only the physical component to a job, even an NFL quarterback.

Nice strawman.  Who is arguing that there is "only a physical component" to any job?

Would that be.... no one?
The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!

mongers

Quote from: lustindarkness on June 21, 2013, 04:02:04 PM
I like how the guy slams her down. :D

:cool:

Well he save her life and even ended up shield her with his body if it had gone really bad.
"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

11B4V

"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

11B4V

11B4V

11B4V

merithyn

Quote from: grumbler on June 21, 2013, 04:08:24 PM
Quote from: merithyn on June 21, 2013, 11:18:15 AM
My point was that there is rarely only the physical component to a job, even an NFL quarterback.

Nice strawman.  Who is arguing that there is "only a physical component" to any job?

Would that be.... no one?

Proof that grumbler can actually argue with himself.
Yesterday, upon the stair,
I met a man who wasn't there
He wasn't there again today
I wish, I wish he'd go away...

derspiess

"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Alcibiades

Quote from: alfred russel on June 20, 2013, 09:11:12 PM
Thanks for clarifying that.

Those standards posted as minimums: not impressive for our guys that are supposed to be the best of the best.

Those standards I posted are badass. I know you explained that they mess with you on the minimum standards, but seeing recommended standards is relatable. You made it through? I'm saluting you from my computer desk, that is intense.

In the advice on the website they recommend going in a bit heavy because you won't be able to keep weight on.

You also have to realize they aren't taking these PT tests after a night of 9 hours of sleep and a full stomach.  Generally they're smoked before the PT test and are tired going into it on top of already being tired and hungry.
Wait...  What would you know about masculinity, you fucking faggot?  - Overly Autistic Neil

OTOH, if you think that a Jew actually IS poisoning the wells you should call the cops. IMHO.   - The Brain

Legbiter

Er, SF standards tend to exclude, like, 99% of men. Unless the US military lowers SF standards down to your average chick's spinning class, the Universe will die of heat death as per the Second Law of Thermodynamics before a chick passes the introduction to Hell Week.

Sorry feminists, men and women are not the same, horrible social experiments notwithstanding.
Posted using 100% recycled electrons.

11B4V

Quote from: Legbiter on June 21, 2013, 10:28:38 PM
Er, SF standards tend to exclude, like, 99% of men. Unless the US military lowers SF standards down to your average chick's spinning class, the Universe will die of heat death as per the Second Law of Thermodynamics before a chick passes the introduction to Hell Week.

Sorry feminists, men and women are not the same, horrible social experiments notwithstanding.

Infantryperson.

Eddie Teach

To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?