Russo-Ukrainian War 2014-23 and Invasion

Started by mongers, August 06, 2014, 03:12:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sheilbh

Does Germany have any sealed trains spare?
QuoteDmitri
@wartranslated
Prigozhin, 19:52 BST audio message, saying "there's 25,000 of us, join us":

"There are 25 thousand of us and we are going to figure out why this chaos is happening in the country. 25 thousand is a tactical reserve, but the strategic reserve is our whole army and the whole country. Everyone who wants, join us. We must end this disgrace".
Let's bomb Russia!

Barrister

WTF

Again of course note that he isn't saying anything about Putin.  "Presidential authority... will continue operating as before".

This story is popping up a lot on my Twitter feed, but nobody seems to know what to make of it.
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

Crazy_Ivan80

Quote from: Barrister on June 23, 2023, 02:16:10 PMWTF

Again of course note that he isn't saying anything about Putin.  "Presidential authority... will continue operating as before".

This story is popping up a lot on my Twitter feed, but nobody seems to know what to make of it.

as long as Lenin's corpse doesn't reanimate I wouldn't worry about it too much.

Sheilbh

Yeah I wonder Putin's role in it all.

Interested to see what the experts in Russian politics make of it because I think many are still digesting but it feels like it could be anything from moving before him and Wagner were eliminated (no longer being useful) by the MoD, to a Kronstadt moment or even happening with Putin's sanction as an off-ramp (blaming the military for lying to Putin in creating a pretext for the invasion, then rebelling against them - full innocent Tsar, bad boyars). Who knows :huh:
Let's bomb Russia!

Barrister

Wagner posting a video claiming a strike on one of their bases by Russian MOD.

Legbiter

What a pleasant Friday.  :cheers:

Go on Priggy, march on Moscow.
Posted using 100% recycled electrons.

Barrister

Legbiter

One of the largest Z-accounts on telegram...

Posted using 100% recycled electrons.

Hamilcar

Josquius

"This is not a military coup but a march of justice"

Those Russians sure do love inventing new terms for things with well established names.
██████
██████
██████

Tamas

Josquius

Rumors of Russian positions in donetsk being attacked from behind and Russian cities activating a "fortress plan" to withstand asault...
██████
██████
██████

Jacob

If all that happens is that Priggy and his merry band of War criminals get messily and summarily eliminated by the Russian state that's still a positive development.

If they trigger cascading chaos and the fall of Putin, that's even better.

Sheilbh

Absolutely amazing that (whatever happens) a war launched 18 months ago and planning to take Kyiv in three days is ending up with Moscow activating their "fortress" plan with the armed forces securing all bridges, security forces buildings etc.

BBC Russian is reporting "fortress" plan has been activated in Rostov and Moscow.
Let's bomb Russia!

Tamas

Quote"We urge Wagner group fighters not to carry out criminal and traitorous orders of Prigozhin, but to take steps to apprehend him", Russia's FSB says - Interfax