Mancow gets waterboarded, lasts 6 seconds, and says waterboarding is torture

Started by Drakken, May 25, 2009, 12:50:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Razgovory

Quote from: Caliga on May 27, 2009, 12:47:07 PM
Anyhoo, I don't know that we have enough data to draw any conclusions.  I propose waterboarding Mancow several hundred more times and average out the times he lasts.  :)

Let's waterboard Berkut instead.  I'd leave the house for that.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

saskganesh

the house rule is that you can't waterboard Berkut until you are waterboarded yourself.
humans were created in their own image

Berkut

Quote from: Razgovory on May 27, 2009, 01:43:16 PM
Anyhoo, I don't know that we have enough data to draw any conclusions.  I propose waterboarding Mancow several hundred more times and average out the times he lasts.  :)

That would be cruel torture for the rest of us though. Stay in your basement.
"If you think this has a happy ending, then you haven't been paying attention."

select * from users where clue > 0
0 rows returned

Razgovory

Quote from: saskganesh on May 27, 2009, 01:47:03 PM
the house rule is that you can't waterboard Berkut until you are waterboarded yourself.

Don't worry I'll take a shower.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Razgovory

Quote from: Berkut on May 27, 2009, 01:47:48 PM
Quote from: Razgovory on May 27, 2009, 01:43:16 PM

That would be cruel torture for the rest of us though. Stay in your basement.

See that's problem.  People give me shit cause I don't leave the house.   And then when I agree to leave the house they don't want there.  It's all very frustrating.

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Berkut on May 27, 2009, 01:42:19 PM
Is there really anyone claiming that waterboarding isn't torture anymore?

I still claim that "enhanced interrogation techniques" aren't torture, merely enhanced interrogation techniques.

So yeah, I do.

jimmy olsen

It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

Eddie Teach

To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Warspite

Some dudes over at Paradox. Both claim to have been through it too.
" SIR – I must commend you on some of your recent obituaries. I was delighted to read of the deaths of Foday Sankoh (August 9th), and Uday and Qusay Hussein (July 26th). Do you take requests? "

OVO JE SRBIJA
BUDALO, OVO JE POSTA

Caliga

0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Ed Anger

Quote from: Warspite on May 28, 2009, 07:52:52 AM

Some dudes over at Paradox. Both claim to have been through it too.

I once had to suffer the Iron Maiden.

Damn, that band sucks.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Caliga

0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Eddie Teach

To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Ed Anger

Ed Anger

And before any more whine about your precious band, I'm not 14 anymore.

I grew up and left behind childish toys and music.