Mancow gets waterboarded, lasts 6 seconds, and says waterboarding is torture

Started by Drakken, May 25, 2009, 12:50:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Drakken

Seeing Languishers ignore such a gem makes baby Jesus cry, so how can I stop myself from provoking more chaos and bickering by open a thread on it?  :P

Story short, Chicago's Big 89, WLS-AM Mancow & Cassidy show's right-nujob shockjock Mancow Muller accepted to sustain waterboarding to prove it wasn't torture. Well, he lasted six seconds before throwing the towel (or in this case, the plastic cow toy) and declared that it was undeniably torture.

And for the pleasure of all, it was put on Youtube.  :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H9TzGGsVt60

Syt

I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Neil

Well that's silly.  I thought it had been established that waterboarding is effective, and thus torture, and that the only people who care are enemies of the West.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

saskganesh

Hitchens already scooped him.

http://www.vanityfair.com/politics/features/2008/08/hitchens200808

what we really need at this point in this debate, is for Languishites to undergo waterboarding themselves. as an incentive, they can then inflict wbing on the poster of their choice.

I expect dozens of recruits.
humans were created in their own image

CountDeMoney

PDH

I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.
-Umberto Eco

-------
"I'm pretty sure my level of depression has nothing to do with how much of a fucking asshole you are."

-CdM

CountDeMoney

You want to try some real fun? 
Do the same thing, except instead of water, use Coca-Cola.  Not only is the feeling of drowning included, but for an added bonus the carbonation burns like a fucker.

Because Mexican Federales have done it to Americans for decades.  Drug dealers, stupid college kids, you name it.

Where's the thread on that, you softie ass Euroweenie fucksticks?

Razgovory

I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Malthus

Quote from: CountDeMoney on May 25, 2009, 01:19:11 PM
Do the same thing, except instead of water, use Coca-Cola.  Not only is the feeling of drowning included, but for an added bonus the carbonation burns like a fucker.

Because Mexican Federales have done it to Americans for decades.  Drug dealers, stupid college kids, you name it.

I'd pay to see Pepsi make an ad out of that.
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane—Marcus Aurelius

Razgovory

I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Syt

Quote from: Malthus on May 25, 2009, 01:22:24 PM

Pepsi or Coke? We asked these members of Guardia Civil ...
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Neil

Why would there be a thread on that?  It's been decisively proven that people who oppose waterboarding hate the West, not torture.  Thus, they don't care when someone tortures Westerners.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Razgovory

I figured being named Mancow would be torture enough.  If I had that name I'd never leave the house.

Caliga

0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

jimmy olsen

Quote from: Malthus on May 25, 2009, 01:22:24 PM

Wow, that would be incredible! :lol:
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point