Choice A
3 (42.9%)
Choice B
3 (42.9%)
Choice C
1 (14.3%)

Total Members Voted: 7

Martinus

All beds are in a style that I want and one of these beds is considerably more expensive than the other two - I am kinda liking it the most but I just want to make sure this is not because I know it is more expensive. :P

Martinus

Martinus

Martinus

Eddie Teach

To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Josquius

They all look the same to me.
I've grown to really dislike low on the floor beds.
██████
██████
██████

CountDeMoney

What's the room color?  Carpeting or hardwood? Is there plenty of light? What other furnishings do you have?  What are their colors and construction?

Good God, man, we need more info on a decision of this magnitude.  Especially if all we have to work with is atrocious retro-lava lounge Eurostyles.

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."<br /><br />I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

katmai

Quote from: garbon on May 15, 2013, 07:37:52 AM
Yuck across the board.

Whew, i was afraid it was just me thinking that.
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

Martinus

Quote from: CountDeMoney on May 15, 2013, 06:56:59 AM
What's the room color?  Carpeting or hardwood? Is there plenty of light? What other furnishings do you have?  What are their colors and construction?

Good God, man, we need more info on a decision of this magnitude.  Especially if all we have to work with is atrocious retro-lava lounge Eurostyles.

Well, I am asking more about the design than coloring, as all beds are available in a range of colors.

But to answer your questions: there is plenty of light, hardwood floor (grey oak), the room's color is "warm grey", with one wall (the one that will be behind the bed) having a grainy/pseudo-concrete texture. The door to the room is wood (wenge) and there will be wooden wardrobe across one wall (the wall facing the foot of the bed).

CountDeMoney

:hmm:

Gonna have to think about that one.  You sure you're committed to box frames?  It tends to shrink the room.

Martinus

Quote from: CountDeMoney on May 15, 2013, 08:18:55 AM
:hmm:

Gonna have to think about that one.  You sure you're committed to box frames?  It tends to shrink the room.

Yeah, I kinda really like the design. But happy to accept other suggestions if you have something cool looking.

Grey Fox

Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

merithyn

Yesterday, upon the stair,
I met a man who wasn't there
He wasn't there again today
I wish, I wish he'd go away...

merithyn

Quote from: CountDeMoney on May 15, 2013, 06:56:59 AM

Oh, sweetheart. We need to get you a job. :console:
Yesterday, upon the stair,
I met a man who wasn't there
He wasn't there again today
I wish, I wish he'd go away...