Choice C
1 (14.3%)

Total Members Voted: 7

Malthus

Quote from: Grey Fox on May 15, 2013, 09:20:39 AM
Custom wardrobe?

Fuck the 1%

I rather think that's the idea.  :D
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane—Marcus Aurelius

garbon

Quote from: Malthus on May 15, 2013, 10:29:46 AM
Quote from: Grey Fox on May 15, 2013, 09:20:39 AM
Custom wardrobe?

Fuck the 1%

I rather think that's the idea.  :D

This is Marti we're talking about.

Which actually, Tyr, I should have recalled that bit when we were talking positions.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."<br /><br />I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Grey Fox

Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Martinus

Quote from: garbon on May 15, 2013, 08:55:37 AMSeems like an irrelevant question. Whether or not she has a nice or ugly bed has little bearing on whether your proposed beds look bad.

It's not irrelevant. The beds Merri posted are completely outside of my area of interest - this means we have completely different taste in beds and, as a result, her opinion that my bed choices are all fugly becomes irrelevant.

merithyn

Quote from: Martinus on May 15, 2013, 12:59:01 PM
Quote from: garbon on May 15, 2013, 08:55:37 AMSeems like an irrelevant question. Whether or not she has a nice or ugly bed has little bearing on whether your proposed beds look bad.

It's not irrelevant. The beds Merri posted are completely outside of my area of interest - this means we have completely different taste in beds and, as a result, her opinion that my bed choices are all fugly becomes irrelevant.

:hmm:

I'm fairly certain that I didn't say they were fugly. Let's rewind and check, shall we?

Quote from: merithyn on May 15, 2013, 08:32:38 AM
Quote from: katmai on May 15, 2013, 07:38:52 AM
Quote from: garbon on May 15, 2013, 07:37:52 AM
Yuck across the board.

Whew, i was afraid it was just me thinking that.

Nope. Me, too.

Oh look! I didn't! I expressed an opinion, something that you specifically asked for. How odd that you should take that so personally...

Oh wait... right.... nevermind.
Yesterday, upon the stair,
I met a man who wasn't there
He wasn't there again today
I wish, I wish he'd go away...

11B4V

Here's a choice

Comes with accessories too.
"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

Martinus

Quote from: merithyn on May 15, 2013, 01:32:38 PM

:hmm:

I'm fairly certain that I didn't say they were fugly. Let's rewind and check, shall we?

Quote from: merithyn on May 15, 2013, 08:32:38 AM
Quote from: katmai on May 15, 2013, 07:38:52 AM
Quote from: garbon on May 15, 2013, 07:37:52 AM
Yuck across the board.

Whew, i was afraid it was just me thinking that.

Nope. Me, too.

Oh look! I didn't! I expressed an opinion, something that you specifically asked for. How odd that you should take that so personally...

Oh wait... right.... nevermind.

You said they were yucky. How's that different from saying they were fugly (unless you are a grumbler).

merithyn

Quote from: Martinus on May 15, 2013, 01:47:59 PM

You said they were yucky. How's that different from saying they were fugly (unless you are a grumbler).

garbon said they were yucky. When I agreed, I meant that I didn't care for them, either, not that I thought they were "yucky" or "fugly".
Yesterday, upon the stair,
I met a man who wasn't there
He wasn't there again today
I wish, I wish he'd go away...

garbon

Except that you only got the appropriate answer when she posted pictures of beds that she likes. That doesn't mean that her current bed matches that.  When I was in college I had a cheap semi-wooden twin bed - that doesn't mean that was representative of my taste. ;)

Also, I was talking objectively that your bed choices are yuck. :)
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."<br /><br />I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Eddie Teach

I'm currently not using a frame at all, just box spring and mattress. Definitely lower than ideal, but it takes up less space.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

The Brain

A good bed offers good cuffing opportunities.
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

MadImmortalMan

Quote from: The Brain on May 15, 2013, 04:41:34 PM
A good bed offers good cuffing opportunities.

Mine is a log bed made of solid alder. The posts are bigger around than a dinner plate. They're tree trunks. The headboard and footboard are made of logs 6" in diameter. Lots to hang on to. Lots of places to fasten the ties. Just the right distance off the ground. It's the bed of Odysseus.
"Stability is destabilizing." --Hyman Minsky

"Complacency can be a self-denying prophecy."
"We have nothing to fear but lack of fear itself." --Larry Summers

Ed Anger

I float in the air while asleep.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Ed Anger on May 15, 2013, 06:20:22 PM
I float in the air while asleep.

I know you've got bowel problems, but didn't know your ass could maintain that much sustained fart thrust.

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive