Total Members Voted: 7

Martinus

Here's a (very fuzzy) picture of the wall:

Martinus

Quote from: merithyn on May 15, 2013, 08:32:38 AM
Quote from: katmai on May 15, 2013, 07:38:52 AM
Quote from: garbon on May 15, 2013, 07:37:52 AM
Yuck across the board.

Whew, i was afraid it was just me thinking that.

Nope. Me, too.

Can you show me a picture of the bed you have right now?

Martinus

Grey Fox

Quote from: Martinus on May 15, 2013, 08:39:16 AM
Quote from: Grey Fox on May 15, 2013, 08:31:05 AM
How high is the ceiling?

Ordinary (non-loft) height.

:hmm:

I voted C, picture is wrong color but I like the style. Make it match the wardrobe? I am not one for matching furniture tho, same color but different styles.
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Martinus

There is also something like this I am considering:

HVC

Quote from: merithyn on May 15, 2013, 08:33:01 AM
Quote from: CountDeMoney on May 15, 2013, 06:56:59 AM
What's the room color?  Carpeting or hardwood? Is there plenty of light? What other furnishings do you have?  What are their colors and construction?

Good God, man, we need more info on a decision of this magnitude.  Especially if all we have to work with is atrocious retro-lava lounge Eurostyles.

Oh, sweetheart. We need to get you a job. :console:
interior design? He'd be fabolous :P
Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.

PDH

Jesus Mart, think of your age...you're getting old now.  You need to get one of those high up beds with the side rails.
I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.
-Umberto Eco

-------
"I'm pretty sure my level of depression has nothing to do with how much of a fucking asshole you are."

-CdM

garbon

Quote from: PDH on May 15, 2013, 08:52:05 AM
Jesus Mart, think of your age...you're getting old now.  You need to get one of those high up beds with the side rails.

Yep he'll have trouble getting that low soon.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."<br /><br />I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

garbon

Quote from: Martinus on May 15, 2013, 08:38:47 AM
Quote from: merithyn on May 15, 2013, 08:32:38 AM
Quote from: katmai on May 15, 2013, 07:38:52 AM
Quote from: garbon on May 15, 2013, 07:37:52 AM
Yuck across the board.

Whew, i was afraid it was just me thinking that.

Nope. Me, too.

Seems like an irrelevant question. Whether or not she has a nice or ugly bed has little bearing on whether your proposed beds look bad.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."<br /><br />I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

PDH

The problem is getting back up after getting that low.  He will need a Polish medic-alert system to call for help.
I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.
-Umberto Eco

-------
"I'm pretty sure my level of depression has nothing to do with how much of a fucking asshole you are."

-CdM

Martinus

or this...

Yes I know this is a complete departure from the earlier style. :P

Josquius

Beds that low limit sex options too :contract:
██████
██████
██████

garbon

Quote from: PDH on May 15, 2013, 08:56:31 AM
The problem is getting back up after getting that low.  He will need a Polish medic-alert system to call for help.

Well yes, that's what I was short-handing. Everyone, of course, can fall. :D

garbon

Quote from: Tyr on May 15, 2013, 09:02:08 AM
Beds that low limit sex options too :contract:

True, you can't dangle off the bed...:unsure:

merithyn

Quote from: Martinus on May 15, 2013, 08:38:47 AM

No, I'm at work. :P

I just don't care for the low, square, IKEA style of bed.

I prefer this type more:

Or this:

I like to be higher off the floor than the beds you chose.
Yesterday, upon the stair,
I met a man who wasn't there
He wasn't there again today
I wish, I wish he'd go away...