Choice A
3 (42.9%)
Choice B
3 (42.9%)
Choice C
1 (14.3%)

Total Members Voted: 7

fhdz

I don't like any of the choices Marti has given.

I like a bed which is a normal bed height and which features a wrought iron headboard and footboard.
and the horse you rode in on

Martinus

I wonder if this is another of these Europe vs the US thing, but now that I think of it, the only times I have seen beds like the ones described by fahdiz, Merri or Valmy is in US movies and tv.

11B4V

Quote from: Martinus on May 16, 2013, 12:09:28 AM
I wonder if this is another of these Europe vs the US thing, but now that I think of it, the only times I have seen beds like the ones described by fahdiz, Merri or Valmy is in US movies and tv.

We America's are lazy. The higher the bed, the less I have to exert myself getting outta bed.  :P
"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

Martinus

I'd be scared to sleep on a high bed - I'd be afraid that I'd turn and fall off it. And since I like changing my position on the bed a lot, having iron frames on both sides would also not work.

katmai

Quote from: Martinus on May 16, 2013, 12:21:29 AM
I'd be scared to sleep on a high bed - I'd be afraid that I'd turn and fall off it. And since I like changing my position on the bed a lot, having iron frames on both sides would also not work.

:huh:
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

11B4V

I'd be afraid that I'd turn and fall off it.

Been ther done that.  :P Is strange that Euros like the lower beds. To me it would just look funny.
"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

Grallon

I like the shape of B - not the wood though - if  there's black or charcoal I'd go for that.  Besides low on the floor with fat square feet is better against noise when you have guests.

G.
"Clearly, a civilization that feels guilty for everything it is and does will lack the energy and conviction to defend itself."

~Jean-François Revel

garbon

Quote from: katmai on May 16, 2013, 12:24:58 AM

:huh:

Marti is like a small child. :D
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."<br /><br />I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

CountDeMoney

Quote from: 11B4V on May 16, 2013, 12:25:11 AM
Is strange that Euros like the lower beds. To me it would just look funny.

Meh, it would feel even funnier.

Can't stand sleeping low to the floor.  Just doesn't "feel" right.

Brazen

None of the above. You'll turn 40 soon and won't be able to get out of a low bed without giving away your age to your boyfriend. 

Brazen

Also where would you keep all the stuff you keep under the bed, in my case winter clothes, a plastic Christmas tree and exercise equipment that proved too faddish?

Brazen

I have so little space in my flat I need one of these:

CountDeMoney

Brazen

Quote from: CountDeMoney on May 16, 2013, 07:43:58 AM
That's adorable!
Yeah, but even without the chintz furniture I'd have to give up the very idea of ever having sex again.

Eddie Teach

Quote from: Brazen on May 16, 2013, 07:50:12 AM
Quote from: CountDeMoney on May 16, 2013, 07:43:58 AM
That's adorable!
Yeah, but even without the chintz furniture I'd have to give up the very idea of ever having sex again.

Pffft, no woman ever has to give that idea up.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?