3 (42.9%)
Choice C
1 (14.3%)

Total Members Voted: 7

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Brazen on May 16, 2013, 07:50:12 AM
Quote from: CountDeMoney on May 16, 2013, 07:43:58 AM
That's adorable!
Yeah, but even without the chintz furniture I'd have to give up the very idea of ever having sex again.

Are you kidding?  Imagine how seductive climbing up that ladder could be, all slowly and whatnot.

Now granted, the ceiling limits some position options, but hey, we're not 22 anymore.  I don't even think about trying the Wheelbarrow or the Butter Churner at my age, even with vaulted ceilings.

fhdz

Quote from: Martinus on May 16, 2013, 12:21:29 AM
I'd be scared to sleep on a high bed - I'd be afraid that I'd turn and fall off it. And since I like changing my position on the bed a lot, having iron frames on both sides would also not work.

Who has frames on the sides? Then it'd be a giant crib. :lol:
and the horse you rode in on

fhdz

Quote from: CountDeMoney on May 16, 2013, 08:04:16 AM
Quote from: Brazen on May 16, 2013, 07:50:12 AM
Quote from: CountDeMoney on May 16, 2013, 07:43:58 AM
That's adorable!
Yeah, but even without the chintz furniture I'd have to give up the very idea of ever having sex again.

Are you kidding?  Imagine how seductive climbing up that ladder could be, all slowly and whatnot.

Now granted, the ceiling limits some position options, but hey, we're not 22 anymore.  I don't even think about trying the Wheelbarrow or the Butter Churner at my age, even with vaulted ceilings.

:lmfao:

Admiral Yi

The metal frames are at the head and foot Marty.

Martinus

I didn't think the frames are on the sides.  :P

I just like to stretch my legs and move around the bed a lot and hate if I am restricted.

garbon

Quote from: Martinus on May 16, 2013, 11:59:57 AM

I just like to stretch my legs and move around the bed a lot and hate if I am restricted.

The point was that only small children need guard rails to not fall of beds (typically on bunk beds). Adults generally don't fall of the sides of their bed.

/do you current fall out of your on the ground beds?
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."<br /><br />I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

mongers

Quote from: 11B4V on May 16, 2013, 12:25:11 AM
Quote from: Martinus on May 16, 2013, 12:21:29 AM
I'd be afraid that I'd turn and fall off it.

Been ther done that.  :P Is strange that Euros like the lower beds. To me it would just look funny.

I don't know I' think most Brits would be on the same page as most Yanks on this one.  :bowler:
"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

Liep

My parents have a low bed, my grandmother has a low bed. My other grandmother didn't get a high bed until after she had a stroke at age 78.

Is it really such a big problem?
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

fhdz

Quote from: Martinus on May 16, 2013, 11:59:57 AM

Well then the issue is finding a bed that's long enough, rather than worrying about what the headboard's made out of.