News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

2016 elections - because it's never too early

Started by merithyn, May 09, 2013, 07:37:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Valmy

Quote from: Martinus on April 29, 2016, 10:42:31 AM
Jaron told me that he got an email from Shrillary's campaign and then a new one on the very next day demanding to know why he did not open the first one. With friends like this...  :lol:

It is this kind of emphatic call to action that will mobilize Americans for the tough choices ahead. #leadership
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Legbiter

Quote from: derspiess on April 29, 2016, 10:21:56 AM
Have you gotten yours yet, grabon & Valmy?

Genius move to make it look like a credit card.  :pinch: :thumbsup:
Posted using 100% recycled electrons.

Valmy

Huh? That looks like a subway ticket :hmm:

Clearly showing a commitment to America's infrastructure.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Barrister

Wait - that card actually comes from the Hillary campaign, and is not some internet spoof?  :o
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

Legbiter

It's apparently real. There seems to be a highly placed Trump mole in the Clinton campaign. :lol:

Valmy

Quote from: Barrister on April 29, 2016, 11:05:59 AM
Wait - that card actually comes from the Hillary campaign, and is not some internet spoof?  :o

Obviously a sarcastic reply to the claim she is playing 'the woman card' all the time. Feminist types like doing that kind of thing.

celedhring

It's supposed to be a tongue-in-cheek response to Trump's "woman card" remarks. Pretty sure Hillary made a "if I'm playing the woman card, deal me in!" retort (not those exact words).

EDIT: Valmy'd

garbon

Quote from: Valmy on April 29, 2016, 11:00:11 AM

Yes it is clearly a subway ticket (looks just like the NYC ones) but Legbiter is a filthy foreigner so how would he know?
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

crazy canuck

Quote from: garbon on April 29, 2016, 11:11:33 AM

Yes it is clearly a subway ticket (looks just like the NYC ones) but Legbiter is a filthy foreigner so how would he know?

You want Trump supporters to pay attention to facts?

derspiess

Yep, like the one she couldn't figure out how to use.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

garbon

Quote from: derspiess on April 29, 2016, 11:18:05 AM

We can't all be perfect. :weep:
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Valmy

Quote from: derspiess on April 29, 2016, 11:18:05 AM

Well we all know how dodgy she can be with technology :P

derspiess

"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Legbiter

So you turn in your man card first to get it?  :hmm: :lol:

Valmy