News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

2016 elections - because it's never too early

Started by merithyn, May 09, 2013, 07:37:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maladict

Admiral Yi

Hey Beeb, how many candidates typically run for party leader?

Eddie Teach

To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

garbon

So I think the real question is - what does Ottoman have against American Samoa and Dems Abroad? :(
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Jaron

Okay one thing I'm sick and TRIED of is Martinus messaging me giving me his indepth analysis on the US election.
Winner of THE grumbler point.

Legbiter

Posted using 100% recycled electrons.

Eddie Teach

Quote from: Jaron on February 10, 2016, 02:57:02 AM
Okay one thing I'm sick and TRIED of is Martinus messaging me giving me his indepth analysis on the US election.

Tell him you think PiS has some good ideas.

Tonitrus

Quote from: Peter Wiggin on February 10, 2016, 05:42:44 AM
Quote from: Jaron on February 10, 2016, 02:57:02 AM

Tell him you think PiS has some good ideas.

Only PiS poor ones.

Martinus

From Trump's speech:

Quotewe are going to start winning again. We are going to win so much, you are going to be so happy, we are going to make America so great again, maybe greater than before.

:lol:

celedhring

Since somebody posted that video, that I can't stop reading Trump's quotes in "sophisticated Trump" voice  :lol:

FunkMonk

Between Trump and Clinton and Sanders, ugh.

Can't we just elect Obama to a third term? Please, Constitution? Please?   :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
Person. Woman. Man. Camera. TV.

garbon

Quote from: FunkMonk on February 10, 2016, 08:39:36 AM

Can't we just elect Obama to a third term? Please, Constitution? Please?   :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Yeah Obama has been great...:hmm:
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

FunkMonk

He certainly hasn't been great but he's been decent enough. I don't believe any of the other three I mentioned would do any better, probably much worse.
Person. Woman. Man. Camera. TV.

Eddie Teach

Zombie Reagan would beat him in the general.

lustindarkness

Quote from: FunkMonk on February 10, 2016, 08:39:36 AM

If we combine them we get a Puppy Monkey Baby!
Grand Duke of Lurkdom