Main Menu

2016 elections - because it's never too early

Started by merithyn, May 09, 2013, 07:37:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CountDeMoney

That's only because 11BaseCop's never leaves the holster.  MAH TAKE OUT MENU

merithyn

My friends are liberals, not idiots. :P

The three or four that I know that are looking into it signed up for gun safety and target shooting right after they applied for their FOID cards. Two of them are also archers, so they already have a keen sense of weapon safety, etc.

Not sure how you're celebrating when they're getting this because they fear angry white men. :hmm:
Yesterday, upon the stair,
I met a man who wasn't there
He wasn't there again today
I wish, I wish he'd go away...

garbon

Quote from: merithyn on November 18, 2016, 08:51:09 PM

The three or four that I know that are looking into it signed up for gun safety and target shooting right after they applied for their FOID cards. Two of them are also archers, so they already have a keen sense of weapon safety, etc.

Not sure how you're celebrating when they're getting this because they fear angry white men. :hmm:

Gun nut.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

CountDeMoney

That's why I carry.

Valmy

Meri is more of a bow nut. Instead of a well regulated militia she would be part of the well regulated fyrd.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

CountDeMoney

11B4V

Quote from: garbon on November 18, 2016, 08:54:17 PM

Gun nut.

:yes:

Tell them, Welcome to the Club.
"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

11B4V

Quote from: CountDeMoney on November 18, 2016, 08:46:51 PM

Ok, whatever you say Two Pop. :P
"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

CountDeMoney

Quote from: 11B4V on November 18, 2016, 09:05:13 PM

Ok, whatever you say Two Pop. :P

:lol:

That's right.  The first shot is just to see the look on your face.

merithyn

Gun nut.

The four that I know are getting guns are:

* a black woman with a young, biracial son who lives in the Chicago suburbs
* a black transgender f2m who lives in the "country" outside the Chicago suburbs
* a white transgender m2f who lives in southern Indiana
* a white gay man who lives in Chicago proper, but regularly travels through and across Indiana

:(

#TrumpsAmerica

EDIT: I mistyped Evelyn's gender. She's m2f, not the other way around. In Southern Indiana, that matters... a lot.

merithyn

Quote from: Valmy on November 18, 2016, 08:57:09 PM
Meri is more of a bow nut. Instead of a well regulated militia she would be part of the well regulated fyrd.

Unfortunately, I haven't had my bow out in years. No time. I suppose I should pull it out and start practicing, though, for when things go left.. er.. in this case right.

11B4V

Quote from: merithyn on November 18, 2016, 09:08:24 PM

Gun nut.

The four that I know are getting guns are:

* a black woman with a young, biracial son who lives in the Chicago suburbs
* a black transgender f2m who lives in the "country" outside the Chicago suburbs
* a white transgender f2m who lives in southern Indiana
* a white gay man who lives in Chicago proper, but regularly travels through and across Indiana

:(

#TrumpsAmerica

No denying it. Gun Nuts. :P

Ed Anger

I NEED TO LIFT THE GATE
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

CountDeMoney