News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

2016 elections - because it's never too early

Started by merithyn, May 09, 2013, 07:37:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

11B4V

Quote from: Ed Anger on November 18, 2016, 09:56:02 PM
Basecop has a USB stick and isn't afraid to use it.

Big no no plugging that in.
"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

derspiess

Quote from: CountDeMoney on November 18, 2016, 08:56:02 PM
Quote from: merithyn on November 18, 2016, 08:51:09 PM
Not sure how you're celebrating when they're getting this because they fear angry white men. :hmm:

That's why I carry.

Self-loathing?
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

CountDeMoney

Quote from: derspiess on November 18, 2016, 10:01:10 PM
Quote from: CountDeMoney on November 18, 2016, 08:56:02 PM
Quote from: merithyn on November 18, 2016, 08:51:09 PM
Not sure how you're celebrating when they're getting this because they fear angry white men. :hmm:

That's why I carry.

Self-loathing?

Looking for a reason to pop a cracka. 

And quit fucking up our Air Force thread, you stupid fucking niggerhater.

derspiess

Quote from: CountDeMoney on November 18, 2016, 10:02:24 PM

Like I said, self-loathing.

QuoteAnd quit fucking up our Air Force thread, you stupid fucking niggerhater.

Shame on you mooks.  My dad was in the Air Force :angry:
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Ed Anger

11B4V

Quote from: derspiess on November 18, 2016, 10:05:23 PM

Was he union?
"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

11B4V

CountDeMoney

Eat me. You only wish you could've drawn on as many minorities as I have. Would make you cum faster than the third act of Zulu usually does, you goofy fucking Klansman.

QuoteShame on you mooks.  My dad was in the Air Force :angry:

Kudos to him for serving in the pre-email USAF.  Those forms in triplicate didn't fill themselves out, you know.   :P

derspiess

Quote from: 11B4V on November 18, 2016, 10:07:01 PM

Was he union?

:huh:

11B4V

Quote from: derspiess on November 18, 2016, 10:12:00 PM
Quote from: 11B4V on November 18, 2016, 10:07:01 PM

Was he union?

:huh:

:lol:

derspiess

Quote from: CountDeMoney on November 18, 2016, 10:11:25 PM
Kudos to him for serving in the pre-email USAF.  Those forms in triplicate didn't fill themselves out, you know.   :P

He did a tour in Greenland in 1961.  Still won't tell me what it was he did to deserve that :lol:

CountDeMoney

Quote from: derspiess on November 18, 2016, 10:15:34 PM

He did a tour in Greenland in 1961.  Still won't tell me what it was he did to deserve that :lol:

Well, somebody had to be ready to torch the warning beacons of Gondor.   :lol:

Ed Anger

Quote from: derspiess on November 18, 2016, 10:15:34 PM