News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

2016 elections - because it's never too early

Started by merithyn, May 09, 2013, 07:37:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

HVC

Lol no I shave my head and have a natural tan :D
Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.

HVC

Quote from: garbon on November 17, 2016, 05:19:07 PM
Quote from: HVC on November 17, 2016, 05:16:42 PM
We'll agree to disagree.

I mean what evidence do you have otherwise? I think generally we don't say a lot about the general look of male politicians unless they are acting particularly vile.

Politicians appearances have been mocked forever. Balding Roman senators, giant Lincoln fugly Churchill, etc.

I don't differentiate making people of peoples appearance as an attack. But under pressure I'll no longer agree to disagree but I'll state I don't care enough to keep fighting the fight :lol:
Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".

garbon

Quote from: Admiral Yi on November 17, 2016, 05:20:21 PM
Quote from: HVC on November 17, 2016, 05:16:42 PM
We'll agree to disagree.

You'll agree to disagree; Grab On and I will arrogantly parade our correct conclusion in your face.  Grab On more arrogantly than I.

You don't have a combover, do you?

:D
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Eddie Teach

To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

CountDeMoney

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

HVC

At my tan nest I'm more of a high stepping yellow :contract: :P

CountDeMoney

HVC

Quote from: CountDeMoney on November 17, 2016, 08:36:02 PM
Quote from: HVC on November 17, 2016, 08:29:23 PM
a high stepping yellow :contract: :P

WTF is this, Hollywood and Vine, circa 1941?

I'm Canadian, my racist slang is a little behind the times

derspiess

I got some good sun this summer.  I went from pale to semi-pale.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Phillip V

Quote from: alfred russel on November 12, 2016, 10:18:54 AM
Quote from: jimmy olsen on November 11, 2016, 06:58:01 PM
Quote from: alfred russel on November 11, 2016, 01:16:25 PM
Quote from: jimmy olsen on November 10, 2016, 10:47:18 PM
"California Secretary of State reporting 4.6 Million ballots left in the state. If true, Clinton will win ~51-52% of national popular vote."

Crazy vote share for someone who lost the electoral college. It's supposed to be virtually impossilbe once the win is by more than 2 percent.

Tim, thank you so much for posting this highly credible information. California is now reporting, and Hillary has less than 48% of the vote.

Nate Cohn of the times says it's going to end up at 63.4 to 61.2 million

https://mobile.twitter.com/Nate_Cohn/status/796409592708268038

It is not. You are a dumbass, and you need to come to grips with this.

Lets make a deal. If Hillary ends up with over 50% of the popular vote, or her vote total exceeds Trump's by 2m, I will not post for 2 months. If neither of these happen, you will not post for 1 month and when you come back will post a mea culpa that you are a dumbass.

Still counting.

Clinton:  63 million | Trump:  61.6 million

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_presidential_election,_2016

jimmy olsen

Quote from: Phillip V on November 18, 2016, 12:14:55 AM
Quote from: alfred russel on November 12, 2016, 10:18:54 AM
Quote from: jimmy olsen on November 11, 2016, 06:58:01 PM
Quote from: alfred russel on November 11, 2016, 01:16:25 PM
Quote from: jimmy olsen on November 10, 2016, 10:47:18 PM
"California Secretary of State reporting 4.6 Million ballots left in the state. If true, Clinton will win ~51-52% of national popular vote."

Crazy vote share for someone who lost the electoral college. It's supposed to be virtually impossilbe once the win is by more than 2 percent.

Tim, thank you so much for posting this highly credible information. California is now reporting, and Hillary has less than 48% of the vote.

Nate Cohn of the times says it's going to end up at 63.4 to 61.2 million

https://mobile.twitter.com/Nate_Cohn/status/796409592708268038

It is not. You are a dumbass, and you need to come to grips with this.

Lets make a deal. If Hillary ends up with over 50% of the popular vote, or her vote total exceeds Trump's by 2m, I will not post for 2 months. If neither of these happen, you will not post for 1 month and when you come back will post a mea culpa that you are a dumbass.

Still counting.

Clinton:  63 million | Trump:  61.6 million

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_presidential_election,_2016

Leading by a full percentage point now.
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

Martinus

Jesus, I just saw Hillary's first appearance after the elections. She looks like she got 20 years older over night.

jimmy olsen

Looks like every presidential party in power has damaged their party

http://fivethirtyeight.com/features/what-should-democrats-do-now/

Zoom into more recent subset

It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point