And we're back!

Main Menu

2016 elections - because it's never too early

Started by merithyn, May 09, 2013, 07:37:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Malthus

Quote from: garbon on November 07, 2016, 04:11:10 PM
Quote from: Malthus on November 07, 2016, 02:24:29 PM

How many of the 650,000 were replies to Wiener's dick pics, one wonders.  ;)

Why would one wonder about that? :x

Because the sight of what had been the greatest nation in the world potentially laid low by this guy's foolish and gross horndog behavior is both horrifying and oddly amusing?  :P
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane—Marcus Aurelius

Eddie Teach

Quote from: OttoVonBismarck on November 07, 2016, 01:59:35 PM
The phrase "650,000 emails" on his computer suggests he was using something like Outlook and had never purged his files at all, probably for years. I'm assuming it wasn't actually a web based email service (or we'd have heard about the search warrants being served on Google or etc), so this was probably Carlos's only email inbox for his whole business/personal life. Probably 50% of those were outright spam. Another huge chunk probably had no addressees involved at all with the state department.

I mean you can easily filter based on the domain of the recipients/sender. If the email wasn't sent by Huma, or the chain didn't have any state.gov or clintonemail.com on it, then it likely wasn't pertinent at all to the FBI investigation.

Because one is a pervert.  :P
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Malthus

Quote from: Eddie Teach on November 07, 2016, 04:22:40 PM
The phrase "650,000 emails" on his computer suggests he was using something like Outlook and had never purged his files at all, probably for years. I'm assuming it wasn't actually a web based email service (or we'd have heard about the search warrants being served on Google or etc), so this was probably Carlos's only email inbox for his whole business/personal life. Probably 50% of those were outright spam. Another huge chunk probably had no addressees involved at all with the state department.

I mean you can easily filter based on the domain of the recipients/sender. If the email wasn't sent by Huma, or the chain didn't have any state.gov or clintonemail.com on it, then it likely wasn't pertinent at all to the FBI investigation.

Naw. That's when one wishes to personally review all 650,000 emails. Like a certain party is demanding.  :P
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane—Marcus Aurelius

Eddie Teach

Saying that Trump is worse isn't much of a defense.  :lol:
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Malthus

Quote from: Eddie Teach on November 07, 2016, 04:34:19 PM
Saying that Trump is worse isn't much of a defense.  :lol:

Thankfully, that's not what I was saying.  ;)

garbon

Quote from: Malthus on November 07, 2016, 04:19:15 PM

Because the sight of what had been the greatest nation in the world potentially laid low by this guy's foolish and gross horndog behavior is both horrifying and oddly amusing?  :P

I don't really want to think about his dick pics or the interactions that he had as a result of them. Not HAWT. :yuk:
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

garbon

Makes sense.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Malthus

Quote from: garbon on November 07, 2016, 04:46:55 PM

I don't really want to think about his dick pics or the interactions that he had as a result of them. Not HAWT. :yuk:

The sight of America literally self-destructing over this silliness isn't hawt in the slightest. Doesn't stop it from being horrifying/funny.  :P

Malthus

Quote from: garbon on November 07, 2016, 04:47:11 PM

Makes sense.

... to the simple-minded.

derspiess

"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

garbon

Quote from: Malthus on November 07, 2016, 04:54:19 PM
Quote from: garbon on November 07, 2016, 04:46:55 PM

The sight of America literally self-destructing over this silliness isn't hawt in the slightest. Doesn't stop it from being horrifying/funny.  :P

I think you can think about that with out thinking of dick pics. Well I can at least. :hmm:

garbon

Quote from: Malthus on November 07, 2016, 04:54:43 PM
Quote from: garbon on November 07, 2016, 04:47:11 PM

Makes sense.

... to the simple-minded.

To the morally pure. :goodboy:

mongers

Enough about Trump, all-right?
"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

Malthus

mongers

"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"