2016 elections - because it's never too early

Started by merithyn, May 09, 2013, 07:37:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Martinus

Quote from: Eddie Teach on October 08, 2016, 12:56:58 AM
How does a trump loss discredit his supporters anymore then a trump win?

Well selling your soul and then failing is more damning than winning.

LaCroix

Martinus

Quote from: LaCroix on October 08, 2016, 01:31:44 AM
cruz could have been a hero :(

I don't understand why people like Cruz. He was the only Republican candidate worse than Trump to me. He was like a slimy Mike Pence.

Syt

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1chlgN3Stxk

QuoteI don't care how sick you are. I don't care if you just came back from the doctor and he gave you the worst possible prognosis, meaning it's over. You won't be around in two weeks. Doesn't matter. Hang out 'til November 8th. Get out and vote, and then, all we're gonna say is, 'We love you and we will remember you always.' Get out and vote.
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

jimmy olsen

The avalanche continues

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/10/09/opinion/sunday/donald-trump-groper-in-chief.html?smid=tw-share

QuoteJILL HARTH'S first concern with Donald Trump's hands wasn't that they were small. It's that they were everywhere.

He offered Harth a tour of the estate and then pulled her into the empty bedroom of his daughter Ivanka.

"I was admiring the decoration, and next thing I know he's pushing me against a wall and has his hands all over me," Harth told me. "He was trying to kiss me. I was freaking out." Harth says she was desperately protesting, and finally managed to run out of the room and find the group again. She and Houraney left rather than stay the night, as they had intended.

It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

Syt

I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Legbiter

Posted using 100% recycled electrons.

Martinus

So, Trump is basically (Bill) Clinton with a likeable wife? :hmm:

garbon

Quote from: Syt on October 08, 2016, 04:49:45 AM

And yet it was pointed out that Trump tweeted in reply to a question about his faults:

QuoteHelena Torry ‏@Helena_Torry  9 Jan 2014
@realDonaldTrump Do you ever post criticism of your actions or do you see yourself as too perfect & that you have no faults?

QuoteDonald J. Trump ‏@realDonaldTrump 13 Jan 2014
@Helena_Torry I consider myself too perfect and have no faults.

:hmm:
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Eddie Teach

Quote from: Martinus on October 08, 2016, 05:10:27 AM
So, Trump is basically (Bill) Clinton with a likeable wife? :hmm:

Doesn't that make it worse when he steps out on her?
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

FunkMonk

The pussy video was bad enough but what made this hilariously bad was his immediate nonapology, followed by radio silence until 1 am when they put out a video of him trying to apologize again  :lol:

In the video he looks like a poor hostage reading the script his captors gave him  :lmfao:

In the end, only Trump could stump the Trump
Person. Woman. Man. Camera. TV.

FunkMonk

Quote from: Legbiter on October 08, 2016, 04:59:18 AM
Quote from: FunkMonk on October 07, 2016, 11:59:33 PM
It's over, Legbiter. It's over.  :cry:

:lol:

Eh, give it a week.

The debate tomorrow... :lol:

I will fondly remember this election.

Children 30 years from now will be reading about this in American History books :lol:

Legbiter

Quote from: FunkMonk on October 08, 2016, 06:36:26 AM

I will fondly remember this election.

Children 30 years from now will be reading about this in American History books :lol:

And now Anderson Cooper will have to talk about pussy at tomorrow's debate .  :showoff:
Posted using 100% recycled electrons.

FunkMonk

CNN:  Live pictures from Trump Campaign HQ,

jimmy olsen

The list is growing

Gary Herbert (Governor of Utah) Withdrawal of his endorsement of Trump
Jon Huntsman (Former Governor of Utah) Calling for Trump to withdraw from the race
Mark Kirk (Senator from Illinois) Calling for Trump to withdraw from the race
Mike Lee (Senator from Utah) Calling for Trump to withdraw from the race
Jason Chaffetz (Representative from Utah's 3rd Congressional District) Withdrawal of his endorsement of Trump
Mike Coffman(Representative from Colorado's 6th Congressional District) Calling for Trump to withdraw from the race
Barbara Comstock (Representative from Virginia's 10th Congressional District) Calling for Trump to withdraw from the race
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point