2016 elections - because it's never too early

Started by merithyn, May 09, 2013, 07:37:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

garbon

Quote from: Martinus on October 08, 2016, 11:32:35 AM
Funny how noone is talking about Hillary openly advocating judicial murder of Julian Assange.

I'm sure you can find some crazies talking about that to converse with. :hug:
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Jacob

I think part of why this particularly thing has the impact it has is because it clearly (as in, you can see and hear it) shows Trump to be the kind of guy any real man in the Legbiter mold ought to protect his women against.

"Are you okay with Trump grabbing your daughter by the pussy? You know, assuming he thinks she's hot enough?" If the answer is yes, then you're emasculated, if the answer is no then you better hope Trump never gets into a position where he can access your daughter... like presidency.

That, and the fact that how he gets away with it is because he is rich and famous - something which undermines the (really fabricated but nonetheless effective) air of Trump just being a common everyday American just like you.

I mean, yeah there'll be cucks who can convince themeselves that Trump can manhandle the genitals of their women and that's no big deal, so they'll vote for him anyhow. But a significant number of GOP types may nonetheless balk at that.

Gups

Funny how noone is talking about Hillary openly advocating judicial murder of Julian Assange.

Funny how nobody has found any evidence that she did.

Jacob

Quote from: garbon on October 08, 2016, 11:50:02 AM

The average American does not, it seems, have big problems with the assassination of enemies of the state - and Assange is not that difficult to put in that category.

Of course, there's also the detail that since the "leak" has been through both Russian agencies and Assange's own organization first there's no telling if the contents are accurate to begin with.

lustindarkness

I wonder just how many of the internet Trump trolls are actually US voters. :hmm:
Grand Duke of Lurkdom

garbon

Quote from: Jacob on October 08, 2016, 11:56:37 AM

The average American does not, it seems, have big problems with the assassination of enemies of the state - and Assange is not that difficult to put in that category.

Of course, there's also the detail that since the "leak" has been through both Russian agencies and Assange's own organization first there's no telling if the contents are accurate to begin with.

Well the 'detail' is what I would say is the critical bit that assigns this to the crank box.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

FunkMonk

Stuff like this may come back up next year during Clinton's presidency. Trump's catastrophic meltdown and personal destruction live on television in front of the entire world is much more interesting (and funny)
Person. Woman. Man. Camera. TV.

CountDeMoney

It's a shame that shit like infowars, newsmax, RT, Breitbart and everything with .ru carries as much weight as, you know, reality. 

Hamilcar

Quote from: CountDeMoney on October 08, 2016, 12:09:01 PM

It's a shame that shit like infowars, newsmax, RT, Breitbart and everything with .ru carries as much weight as, you know, reality.

Don't forget Zerohedge!

11B4V

Quote from: Jacob on October 08, 2016, 11:53:16 AM
I think part of why this particularly thing has the impact it has is because it clearly (as in, you can see and hear it) shows Trump to be the kind of guy any real man in the Legbiter mold ought to protect his women against.

"Are you okay with Trump grabbing your daughter by the pussy? You know, assuming he thinks she's hot enough?" If the answer is yes, then you're emasculated, if the answer is no then you better hope Trump never gets into a position where he can access your daughter... like presidency.

That, and the fact that how he gets away with it is because he is rich and famous - something which undermines the (really fabricated but nonetheless effective) air of Trump just being a common everyday American just like you.

I mean, yeah there'll be cucks who can convince themeselves that Trump can manhandle the genitals of their women and that's no big deal, so they'll vote for him anyhow. But a significant number of GOP types may nonetheless balk at that.

They're Christians. He's apologized and showed remorse. All is good with them.
"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

11B4V

Besides they hate Hillary so. This will matter to the on the fence folks IMO.

When Shady Lady does win, the divisiveness will be even worse. Worse than them hating a black guy.
"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

lustindarkness

I bet if we find the Trump non apology video on Facebook all the Trump supporters are defending him.
Grand Duke of Lurkdom

11B4V

Quote from: lustindarkness on October 08, 2016, 12:34:53 PM
I bet if we find the Trump non apology video on Facebook all the Trump supporters are defending him.

Yes. Rationalized and minimized.

A good 70% of the folks on my friends list are Trumpers.

CountDeMoney

Quote from: 11B4V on October 08, 2016, 12:28:42 PM
When Shady Lady does win, the divisiveness will be even worse. Worse than them hating a black guy.

:nod:  At least the black guy has a dick.  Think shit is bad now when it comes to political polarization, just wait until all the toilet seats in the White House are bolted down.

CountDeMoney

Quote from: 11B4V on October 08, 2016, 12:39:51 PM
Quote from: lustindarkness on October 08, 2016, 12:34:53 PM

Yes. Rationalized and minimized.

A good 70% of the folks on my friends list are Trumpers.

I know rational, educated professionals who still insist on some sort of argument of equivalency this election--and they simply can't vocalize or express why they hate Hillary Clinton. "I can't explain it"..."There's something about her that drives me nuts"..."I don't know what it is about her, but..." People who were totally turned off by Sarah Palin's inexperience, ignorance and naivete...and yet Donald Trump gets the pass, despite being the most unqualified presidential nominee of a major party in the nation's history.

25 years of consistent, concentrated Clinton-hate across the entire spectrum, from Fox to talk radio, has done its job.