2016 elections - because it's never too early

Started by merithyn, May 09, 2013, 07:37:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

11B4V

Quote from: CountDeMoney on October 08, 2016, 03:14:51 PM
Quote from: DGuller on October 08, 2016, 02:36:18 PM
NOW the cowards are suddenly finding outrage, and finding safety in numbers. Day late, and a dollar short.

It is kinda funny that, considering everything he's said and done over the last year, it's this one they get all bent out of shape over?  The most obvious "well, yeah, we already kinda knew that" of all the Trump character flaws? The one that you could have filed under "D" for "Duh" since the 1980s, from Bloom County to the New York Post to Spy magazine?

Rampant and outspoken open racism on a level not seen since the 1800s without burning crosses? Meh.
A rejection of the modern economy for a return to 17th Dutch mercantilism? Shrug.
Outright fabrications of non-truths on a daily basis? Just Donald being Donald.
A 3rd grader's grasp of foreign policy straight out of Risk and PlayStation?  Obama's destroyed America, you know.
An emotional temperament that makes an autistic chimp on crystal meth seem more level? He's a winner.
Openly suggesting the assassination of his political opponent?  That's not what I heard.
"You know...money can score pussy--and I love pussy." ZOMG ABSULOOTELY APPALLING  DUMP TEH TRUMP

What a group.

I used that.
"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

Martinus

Quote from: CountDeMoney on October 08, 2016, 03:14:51 PM
Quote from: DGuller on October 08, 2016, 02:36:18 PM
NOW the cowards are suddenly finding outrage, and finding safety in numbers. Day late, and a dollar short.

It is kinda funny that, considering everything he's said and done over the last year, it's this one they get all bent out of shape over?  The most obvious "well, yeah, we already kinda knew that" of all the Trump character flaws? The one that you could have filed under "D" for "Duh" since the 1980s, from Bloom County to the New York Post to Spy magazine?

Rampant and outspoken open racism on a level not seen since the 1800s without burning crosses? Meh.
A rejection of the modern economy for a return to 17th Dutch mercantilism? Shrug.
Outright fabrications of non-truths on a daily basis? Just Donald being Donald.
A 3rd grader's grasp of foreign policy straight out of Risk and PlayStation?  Obama's destroyed America, you know.
An emotional temperament that makes an autistic chimp on crystal meth seem more level? He's a winner.
Openly suggesting the assassination of his political opponent?  That's not what I heard.
"You know...money can score pussy--and I love pussy." ZOMG ABSULOOTELY APPALLING  DUMP TEH TRUMP

What a group.

Yes. Watching all those fucking sanctimonious fucks running around like headless chickens as they go down with the ship they willingly climbed is as satisfying as trolling the progressive SJW lot over the last months. This is the best elections ever.  :lol:

FunkMonk

For Legbiter,

*Atop Trump Tower, a storm rages outside*

"My Lord Trump, House McCain, House Thune, and the Alaskan Badlands have risen their banners in rebellion!"

Trump smashes his steel fist on the table.

"Traitors! Losers!"
Trump grabs Ivanka's vagina with fury and disdain.

"Prepare my Galaxy 7! They will feel my wrath! Bigly! So much wrath! So much!"

Person. Woman. Man. Camera. TV.

11B4V

"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

Hamilcar

Quote from: 11B4V on October 08, 2016, 04:32:54 PM
Oh I hope he gets on Twitter.

He already tweeted in ALL CAPS. Shit is serious.

11B4V

Legbiter

Posted using 100% recycled electrons.

Eddie Teach

In defense of Republican politicians, remember that the candidates' temperament is not the only issue involved. There are courts to fill. There is the veto power that is worth 1/6 of congressional seats. Donald Trump at least gives lip service to their positions; Hillary Clinton flat out disagrees with them. Better an incompetent friend than a competent enemy.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Legbiter

Quote from: FunkMonk on October 08, 2016, 04:30:29 PM
For Legbiter,

*Atop Trump Tower, a storm rages outside*

"My Lord Trump, House McCain, House Thune, and the Alaskan Badlands have risen their banners in rebellion!"

Trump smashes his steel fist on the table.

"Traitors! Losers!"
Trump grabs Ivanka's vagina with fury and disdain.

"Prepare my Galaxy 7! They will feel my wrath! Bigly! So much wrath! So much!"

:thumbsup:

He's already making Languish great again.
Posted using 100% recycled electrons.

LaCroix

Quote from: Eddie Teach on October 08, 2016, 04:54:28 PM
In defense of Republican politicians, remember that the candidates' temperament is not the only issue involved. There are courts to fill. There is the veto power that is worth 1/6 of congressional seats. Donald Trump at least gives lip service to their positions; Hillary Clinton flat out disagrees with them. Better an incompetent friend than a competent enemy.

I don't think supporting the politicization of the supreme court is a morally righteous position, regardless of one's views. and, republicans will probably retain control of at least the house.

Hamilcar

Any word on whether Putin has disavowed Trump yet?

Tonitrus

I'm beginning to think that, that if it were not a town-hall style debate, Hillary's best debate tactic tomorrow would be to simply say "This man is not even worth talking to", drop the mic, and walk out.

Admiral Yi

Quote from: Hamilcar on October 08, 2016, 05:04:08 PM
Any word on whether Putin has disavowed Trump yet?

:lol: He'll always have Kim Jong Un.

mongers

Pity Marty and Leggy's trolling seems to have ground to a halt, I really thought they'd make it; though perhaps being so in tune with Trump, they petered out as Trump run out of steam.   
"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

jimmy olsen

Quote from: Martinus on October 08, 2016, 11:32:35 AM
Funny how noone is talking about Hillary openly advocating judicial murder of Julian Assange.
I posted about it and Ed Anger told me to fuck off. :(
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point