And we're back!

Main Menu

2016 elections - because it's never too early

Started by merithyn, May 09, 2013, 07:37:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

11B4V

Quote from: CountDeMoney on September 12, 2016, 03:30:16 PM
Quote from: Peter Wiggin on September 12, 2016, 03:14:43 PM
It's too bad Trump has such astonishing health; I don't see Pence starting World War 3.

He'd be too busy making everybody have  miscarriage funerals.

What a twat for that one, eh.

Says a lot about him.
"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

Legbiter

Quote from: Peter Wiggin on September 12, 2016, 03:14:43 PM
It's too bad Trump has such astonishing health; I don't see Pence starting World War 3.

Eh, it was Clinton who was antagonizing Russia for the past 5 weeks.

But then Obama was revealed to be a Kremlin puppet with that Syria agreement.  :hmm:

QuoteGENEVA (AP) — The United States and Russia working in lockstep against the Islamic State group and al-Qaida's affiliate in Syria. A rejuvenated truce that will compel President Bashar Assad's air and ground forces to pull back. New flows of badly needed humanitarian aid.

Those details emerged Saturday as U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry and Russian Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov capped another marathon meeting in Geneva to present their latest ambitious push to end Syria's devastating and complex war.

http://bigstory.ap.org/article/390cbc89e77e4c5cbbd90f81a73288fe/us-russia-seal-syria-cease-fire-new-military-partnership?utm_campaign=SocialFlow&utm_source=Twitter&utm_medium=AP
Posted using 100% recycled electrons.

CountDeMoney

Quote from: 11B4V on September 12, 2016, 03:40:34 PM
What a twat for that one, eh.

Says a lot about him.

Pence is't even pre-Roe v Wade.  He's pre-Marbury v Madison.

FunkMonk

Mike Pence is going to be the most powerful Vice President in history.
Person. Woman. Man. Camera. TV.

Legbiter

QuoteGOP presidential nominee Donald Trump plans to announce the results of his physical this week on "The Dr. Oz Show," Fox News is reporting.

Trump, whose appearance on the program was announced last week, will reveal his physical on the show Thursday, according to Fox News correspondent John Roberts.

http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/295387-trump-to-release-physical-report-on-dr-oz-show-report

:lol: :showoff:

Well that should take care of the soccer mom vote.
Posted using 100% recycled electrons.

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

HVC

Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.

derspiess

Why didn't Hillary go to the hospital?  She had pneumonia, apparently passed out, and then just went to Chelsea's apartment?
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

jimmy olsen

It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

CountDeMoney

Quote from: derspiess on September 12, 2016, 05:51:46 PM
Why didn't Hillary go to the hospital?  She had pneumonia, apparently passed out, and then just went to Chelsea's apartment?

Why should she have?  Even if her condition had warranted a hospital trip, that is a security issue.

Admiral Yi

Quote from: derspiess on September 12, 2016, 05:51:46 PM

Walking pneumonia apparently.

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Admiral Yi on September 12, 2016, 06:18:10 PM
Walking pneumonia apparently.

Raise your hand if you've ever had it.  *raises hand*
I missed a day of work. One day.

Something that's being treated with antibiotics.  Well, stop the fucking presses.  Somebody get a copy of the 25th Amendment and scramble the TACAMO planes.

CountDeMoney

Really?  With all the smoking you've done in your life?
Hell, you very well could've had it and not even known about it.