2016 elections - because it's never too early

Started by merithyn, May 09, 2013, 07:37:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Monoriu

Quote from: Admiral Yi on October 31, 2016, 08:11:42 PM
Quote from: 11B4V on October 31, 2016, 08:01:46 PM
How can you vote Johnson and keep a straight face. What's the logic behind it¿

I think for some tribal Republicans the psychological distance to get to voting for Hillary is too far to travel.

Even farther than the distance required to vote for a maniac like Trump? 

DGuller

Quote from: CountDeMoney on October 31, 2016, 06:39:18 PM
Quote from: katmai on October 31, 2016, 05:38:22 PM
As former PA resident I am happy to say I don't know a single trump supporter beyond my cousin and his wife which makes it like 30-2 in favor of Hillary.

I see way too many cars every day with PA plates and pro-Trump/anti-Hillary/anti-Kenyan/IMMA VET AND I VOTE NRA bullshit, as well as far too many Trump signage in south central PA counties these last few months, to have any faith whatsoever in humanity.
In my workplace, the only political stickers I saw were in one guy's cubicle;  one is "Hillary for Prison", another is a sticker for Infowars.  :bleeding:  And yet I'm pretty sure that 80% of people on our floor are voting for Hillary.  It could be that Trump supporters on average just have a pressing need to advertise their dysfunction.

Valmy

Quote from: derspiess on October 31, 2016, 07:44:27 PM
Quote from: Valmy on October 31, 2016, 07:39:36 PM
Quote from: derspiess on October 31, 2016, 06:27:43 PM
Just saw a BBC report praising Woodrow Wilson.  WTF

The Euros seem to like him more than we do.

He was a piece of poop.

No argument here...at least not from me.

I have actually seen a US Marine/NRA/Hillary bumper sticker combo in Austin.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Admiral Yi

Quote from: Monoriu on October 31, 2016, 08:15:52 PM
Even farther than the distance required to vote for a maniac like Trump?

I don't think you understood my post.

alfred russel

Quote from: Admiral Yi on October 31, 2016, 07:51:45 PM
Quote from: derspiess on October 31, 2016, 07:38:49 PM
For now.  Until Seedy pisses me off one too many times.

I suggest you vote Johnson and pretend you voted Full Retard.

He was a governor, which is as quality experience as anyone else has, is a successful self made businessman, which is more than any other candidate can say. He is also easily the most badass candidate, though you jokers denigrate that as a qualification. He is younger than the main two candidates.
They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.

There's a fine line between salvation and drinking poison in the jungle.

I'm embarrassed. I've been making the mistake of associating with you. It won't happen again. :)
-garbon, February 23, 2014

Zoupa

Is derspiess really trying to blackmail posters into not making fun of him?  :lol:

Stop pissing me off or I'm voting for Trump? Are you 12 years old.

Do what you want dude. It's a free(ish) country. But let's not pretend any of us can influence each other on who we vote for.

If you wanna vote for the pedo-rapist, go ahead. Not gonna change my world.

CountDeMoney

Now you've gone and done it.  Ohio just went Trump.  Way to go, Clouseau.

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

11B4V

Quote from: alfred russel on October 31, 2016, 08:42:46 PM
Quote from: Admiral Yi on October 31, 2016, 07:51:45 PM
Quote from: derspiess on October 31, 2016, 07:38:49 PM
For now.  Until Seedy pisses me off one too many times.

I suggest you vote Johnson and pretend you voted Full Retard.

He was a governor, which is as quality experience as anyone else has, is a successful self made businessman, which is more than any other candidate can say. He is also easily the most badass candidate, though you jokers denigrate that as a qualification. He is younger than the main two candidates.

All fine and dandy. Still doesn't make him qualified. What is Aleppo? Name your favorite foreign leader?

Sorry Johnson your an idiot.
"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Ed Anger on October 31, 2016, 09:02:17 PM
Damn foreigners.

Not so fast, Chief Wahoo.  At least he can't piss away a vote.

QuoteReport: Kasich wrote in McCain for president
By Brent Griffiths
10/31/16 08:03 PM EDT

In one final shot at his former primary rival Donald Trump, Ohio Gov. John Kasich wrote-in Arizona Sen. John McCain for president.

According to a cleveland.com report on Monday, Chris Schrimpf, the governor's political spokesman, confirmed Kasich cast his ballot for the 2008 Republican nominee even though he is not an official write-in candidate for president in Ohio.

Schrimpf said Kasich voted for Republicans on the rest of his absentee ballot.

Just last week, Trump said Kasich had not gotten over his primary defeat, continuing his very public back-and-forth with Kasich. The feud was vitriolic enough that the governor of a swing state decided he would rather his vote for the leader of the Free World be for a purely symbolic candidate than for his party's nominee.

Admiral Yi

Quote from: Zoupa on October 31, 2016, 08:48:59 PM
Is derspiess really trying to blackmail posters into not making fun of him?  :lol:

I thought he was trying to blackmail posters into not calling him a liar with stalkerish frequency.

CountDeMoney

Quote from: 11B4V on October 31, 2016, 09:04:09 PM
Quote from: alfred russel on October 31, 2016, 08:42:46 PM

All fine and dandy. Still doesn't make him qualified. What is Aleppo? Name your favorite foreign leader?

Sorry Johnson your an idiot.

Johnson is proof that too much pot is bad for you.  Even Yi hasn't smoked that much shit.

Now, Jerry Brown doing lines of coke off Linda Ronstadt's ass in her prime? That's a man that deserves the title of El Presidente Supremo.  For life.

jimmy olsen

According to 10,000 simulations of the elections by 538, if Trump loses North Carolina he loses 95% of the time.

NYTimes analysis of the early vote in North Carolina has Clinton up 49-43.3%

Pretty in depth
http://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2016/upshot/north-carolina-early-vote-tracker.html
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

jimmy olsen

https://twitter.com/AndreaChalupa/status/793263468447236096

Andrea Chalupa  ‎@AndreaChalupa 

In intel circles, the story goes FSB filmed Trump in an orgy while in Russia. Yes,this all ends in a Trump sex tape. https://twitter.com/cjcmichel/status/793253139319226368

10:28 AM - 1 Nov 2016

https://twitter.com/sarahkendzior/status/793266915418312704

Sarah Kendzior Verified account 
‏@sarahkendzior   
Sarah Kendzior Retweeted Andrea Chalupa

OK, I guess since it's out there now, I've heard this multiple times as well...with some very nasty details. No confirmation though.

Sarah

McMuffin knew! He says his CIA contacts told him that Trump did stuff in Russia that he was being blackmailed over.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hg7rmoHlxEg
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

CountDeMoney

Now that would be a Christmas miracle.  Alas, probably too good to be true.