2016 elections - because it's never too early

Started by merithyn, May 09, 2013, 07:37:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Admiral Yi

Quote from: Razgovory on October 31, 2016, 05:04:58 PM
I think Derspeiss has moved into the Trump column.

I have a certain degree of confidence Speesh will vote Johnson, based primarily on my belief that he is a decent human being.

citizen k

Quote from: Admiral Yi on October 31, 2016, 05:02:18 PM
Do you support Trump?  Not sure you've shown your cards yet.

I was a Bernie Bro but I voted for "Where's the Alpo?" Gary.

Admiral Yi

Quote from: citizen k on October 31, 2016, 05:23:13 PM

Fucking potheads.  :mad:

Razgovory

Quote from: Admiral Yi on October 31, 2016, 05:08:37 PM

I have a certain degree of confidence Speesh will vote Johnson, based primarily on my belief that he is a decent human being.

I base mine on the uptick of liking Trump-related material on facebook.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

katmai

sucker born ever minute.
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

katmai

Quote from: CountDeMoney on October 31, 2016, 04:38:51 PM
Quote from: mongers on October 31, 2016, 03:09:15 PM
Quote from: CountDeMoney on October 31, 2016, 02:13:40 PM
Quote from: Barrister on October 31, 2016, 02:09:39 PM
Pennsylvania? Fuhgetaboutit.

I'm a lot closer to Pennsylvania than you are.  He's going to carry it.

This I find worrying, it's like Brexit all over again. With that, just spending an hour or two handing out leaflets and speaking with the public convinced me vote leave had the momentum among the non-middle classes.

So if you're saying, having your nose to the ground has convinced you, then maybe 'we' are fucked?

And it's completely anecdotally, but to a person every PA resident I know is a Trump supporter--including the government employees.

I would like to think I'm wrong, but hey.
As former PA resident I am happy to say I don't know a single trump supporter beyond my cousin and his wife which makes it like 30-2 in favor of Hillary.
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

Razgovory

I wish I didn't have so many relatives who are Trump supporters.  I think they qualify as what Yi calls "Meatheads".  Fucking Goombahs. <_< 
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Admiral Yi

Wolfman showed a clip of Donald saying mail in ballots for him are being thrown away, but I can't find it on intrawebs.

11B4V

Quote from: Razgovory on October 31, 2016, 05:58:44 PM
I wish I didn't have so many relatives who are Trump supporters.  I think they qualify as what Yi calls "Meatheads".  Fucking Goombahs. <_<

There are some people at work who think Trump will win in a landslide.
"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

CountDeMoney

LOL

derspiess

Quote from: citizen k on October 31, 2016, 05:23:13 PM
Quote from: Admiral Yi on October 31, 2016, 05:02:18 PM
Do you support Trump?  Not sure you've shown your cards yet.

You are a great American.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

derspiess

Still feeling the Johnson, both of us.  Will take one last look at the polls before we decide for sure.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

derspiess

Just saw a BBC report praising Woodrow Wilson.  WTF

11B4V

Quote from: derspiess on October 31, 2016, 06:26:43 PM

Still feeling the Johnson, both of us.  Will take one last look at the polls before we decide for sure.

Not even if I were drunk. That guy is a toolshed.
"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

garbon

Quote from: 11B4V on October 31, 2016, 06:33:16 PM
Quote from: derspiess on October 31, 2016, 06:26:43 PM

Not even if I were drunk. That guy is a toolshed.

He is pretty bad. I mean really both him and Stein underline why 3rd parties aren't viable in America - they get led by kooks.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.