Who do You Guess Bombed the Boston Marathon?

Started by Admiral Yi, April 17, 2013, 06:51:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

blah blah blah

Jihadists
13 (25%)
Some White Guys (gun rights, Aryan nation, militia, tea party, etc.)
17 (32.7%)
Lone Nut (Unabomber type)
14 (26.9%)
Crazy-ass conspiracy theory about profiting from a fall in the market
1 (1.9%)
Jaron
7 (13.5%)

Total Members Voted: 52

Razgovory

Quote from: CountDeMoney on April 17, 2013, 07:51:35 PM
Raz, go get dinner or watch Dateline or something.  You're spamming the thread, and it's already destroyed.

fahdiz, ignore him when he gets like this.  The only effective anti-Raz tactic is not to escalate with him.

Dude, Fahdiz jumped on me!
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

11B4V

Quote from: Razgovory on April 17, 2013, 07:55:18 PM
Quote from: CountDeMoney on April 17, 2013, 07:51:35 PM
Raz, go get dinner or watch Dateline or something.  You're spamming the thread, and it's already destroyed.

fahdiz, ignore him when he gets like this.  The only effective anti-Raz tactic is not to escalate with him.

Dude, Fahdiz jumped on me!

He made an observation.
"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

Razgovory

No, I made an observation.  He made a personal attack over it.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

11B4V

Quote from: Razgovory on April 17, 2013, 07:57:15 PM

That wasnt a personal attack.
"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

OttoVonBismarck

Quote from: Admiral Yi on April 17, 2013, 06:56:50 PM
AFAICT we got nothing.

I think they have said they've observed someone dropping a black backpack on a video near the site where one of the bombs went off, and they're looking for that person. Doesn't necessarily mean anything, it could be just a guy who sat a backpack down, although in a crowded event like that you don't really set your backpack down and leave if you ever want to see it again, so most likely that is the bomber. The fact they have said they only see him doing it by one of the bomb sites suggests they've found no video with him laying a backpack down by the other bomb site. That makes sense, carrying two backpacks at once may look suspicious for one, and would have been noticed on some video for sure. So most likely there's a second guy somewhere who sat his backpack down at the site of the second bomb, and maybe never was positioned in the crowd such that he could be seen by any of the cameras.

Also, I personally haven't seen them release the video in question or publicize images of the person. That makes me think the investigators are still in that phase where they think there is a chance they can find him on their own.

Razgovory

Quote from: 11B4V on April 17, 2013, 07:58:18 PM

Really? He mentioned my name and attributed false things to me.

11B4V

Quote from: Razgovory on April 17, 2013, 08:00:46 PM

No, he asked you a question.

Razgovory

Quote from: 11B4V on April 17, 2013, 08:03:25 PM

"11B4V do you always hate Jews are just here?" Is also a question.  Not an honest one, and also an attack.

Razgovory

This is great.   I Fahdiz decides to start some shit with me, and I get blamed. <_<

11B4V

Quote from: Razgovory on April 17, 2013, 08:06:15 PM
Quote from: 11B4V on April 17, 2013, 08:03:25 PM

"11B4V do you always hate Jews are just here?" Is also a question.  Not an honest one, and also an attack.

He asked a question and you replied with a broomstick up his ass. You made the personal attack.

Razgovory

derspiess

"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Razgovory

So 11b4v, what's it going to take for you to admit you are wrong here?

11B4V

Quote from: Razgovory on April 17, 2013, 08:11:38 PM
I responded in kind.

He didnt state you had a broomstick up "your" ass in his question.

Ideologue

Quote from: fahdiz on April 17, 2013, 07:03:47 PM
Hey Raz, honest question: why can't you ever seem to answer a question without trying to take a dig at Republicans?

EDIT: Or conservatives, or libertarians, or insert-the-name-of-political-faction-Raz-hates?

Because he can't get his own schtick. :angry:  Voted lone nut, but I think the lone nut is Some White Guy.

Bomb scare in Columbia today. :rolleyes:
Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)