Who do You Guess Bombed the Boston Marathon?

Started by Admiral Yi, April 17, 2013, 06:51:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

blah blah blah

Jihadists
13 (25%)
Some White Guys (gun rights, Aryan nation, militia, tea party, etc.)
17 (32.7%)
Lone Nut (Unabomber type)
14 (26.9%)
Crazy-ass conspiracy theory about profiting from a fall in the market
1 (1.9%)
Jaron
7 (13.5%)

Total Members Voted: 52

11B4V

Quote from: fahdiz on April 17, 2013, 07:03:47 PM
Hey Raz, honest question: why can't you ever seem to answer a question without trying to take a dig at Republicans?

:lol: He's a 47 percenter
"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

Admiral Yi

crazy canuck

My guess, a bunch of inbred white trash tea baggers thinking they are saving the country.

Razgovory

Hey Raz, honest question: why can't you ever seem to answer a question without trying to take a dig at Republicans?

EDIT: Or conservatives, or libertarians, or insert-the-name-of-political-faction-Raz-hates?

If I find five questions I answered in the last two weeks on this board that don't take a dig at Republicans will you take back your question and remove the fucking broom from you ass?
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

mongers

"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

fhdz

Quote from: Razgovory on April 17, 2013, 07:11:12 PM

EDIT: Or conservatives, or libertarians, or insert-the-name-of-political-faction-Raz-hates?

If I find five questions I answered in the last two weeks on this board that don't take a dig at Republicans will you take back your question and remove the fucking broom from you ass?

Me ass is broomless, bro.
and the horse you rode in on

Razgovory

There's something stuffed up there.  Wait, if you looking in there right now, it might be your head.  I advise prune juice.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

derspiess

Maybe this is a topic for a different thread, but who do you guys *hope* did it?  This guy desperately hopes it's a white dude:

http://www.salon.com/2013/04/16/lets_hope_the_boston_marathon_bomber_is_a_white_american/
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

crazy canuck

Quote from: Razgovory on April 17, 2013, 07:15:05 PM
There's something stuffed up there.  Wait, if you looking in there right now, it might be your head.  I advise prune juice.

I got caught in the crossfire  :Embarrass:

HVC

Quote from: fahdiz on April 17, 2013, 07:13:16 PM

Me ass is broomless, bro.
consider yourself: Stalked

:lol:
Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.

Eddie Teach

I bet he can more easily find five questions where you did take a dig at Republicans.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

fhdz

Quote from: Razgovory on April 17, 2013, 07:15:05 PM

I'm not looking, because I don't need to look to determine whether or not there is a broom in my ass. Perhaps my ass is not as spacious as yours?
and the horse you rode in on

11B4V

Raz, you're listing 15 degrees to port.

"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

Ed Anger

This thread got sexy. Broomhandles in the butt. Yeah baby.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive