News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Explosions at Boston Marathon

Started by Darth Wagtaros, April 15, 2013, 02:16:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CountDeMoney

It's Evil Sports Team Fans.  Whether the teams themselves are evil is incidental.

11B4V

"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

Strix

Quote from: CountDeMoney on April 17, 2013, 11:58:29 PM
It used to be you'd only show up to spout bullshit after Steelhead victories.  Can't we go back to that?  8-8 was a nice pace.

It wasn't that I was only showing up after Steeler victories, it was that there wasn't anything worth commenting on except STEELER victories.

That has changed.

"I always cheer up immensely if an attack is particularly wounding because I think, well, if they attack one personally, it means they have not a single political argument left." - Margaret Thatcher

DGuller

Quote from: Strix on April 17, 2013, 11:41:33 PM
Quote from: CountDeMoney on April 17, 2013, 11:34:43 PM
Quote from: Strix on April 17, 2013, 11:33:41 PM
I would guess from the cancelled press conferences today that they have some information or important lead to announce to the public but that the Feds pressured them into waiting for Obama to arrive to either announce it personally or at least be on the podium.

Yes, you would guess that, because you're a douchebag.

Being a douchebag doesn't make me wrong.
Being Strix generally does, though.

Strix

*yawn*

Not really.

However, being a douchebag with no objectivity or common courtesy is the sole province of yourself, CdM, Berkut (his appendage Habs), and Raz. It has become hard to tell you guys apart because you lack any originality or finesse.
"I always cheer up immensely if an attack is particularly wounding because I think, well, if they attack one personally, it means they have not a single political argument left." - Margaret Thatcher

11B4V

Quote from: Strix on April 18, 2013, 01:00:08 AM
*yawn*

Not really.

However, being a douchebag with no objectivity or common courtesy is the sole province of yourself, CdM, Berkut (his appendage Habs), and Raz. It has become hard to tell you guys apart because you lack any originality or finesse.

Now Raz, thats a personal attack.
"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

DGuller

Quote from: Strix on April 18, 2013, 01:00:08 AM
*yawn*

Not really.

You can't tell me, Seedy, Berkut, Habs, and Raz apart?   :lol:  It takes a lot of creativity to consistently come up with putdowns as lame as that.

Eddie Teach

You're all Democratic shills. Especially Habakku.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Tamas

Well the US politics posts of DGuller and Raz are really carbon copies of each other most of the time. It's like they download the same party propaganda memo before posting.

dps

Quote from: Tamas on April 18, 2013, 04:29:51 AM
Well the US politics posts of DGuller and Raz are really carbon copies of each other most of the time. It's like they download the same party propaganda memo before posting.

Yeah, but then DG adds slavic paranoia while Raz just adds generic loony.

Eddie Teach

Their content may be similar, but their style isn't.

DGuller

Quote from: Tamas on April 18, 2013, 04:29:51 AM
That's not surprising.  We're both intelligent people.

Ed Anger

Quote from: CountDeMoney on April 18, 2013, 12:20:58 AM
It's Evil Sports Team Fans.  Whether the teams themselves are evil is incidental.

I was proud to be on that list. Until you let the Aspie in.  :mad:
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Ed Anger on April 18, 2013, 06:40:09 AM
Quote from: CountDeMoney on April 18, 2013, 12:20:58 AM

Save it, sweater vest boy.

Eddie Teach

Quote from: Ed Anger on April 18, 2013, 06:40:09 AM

How can you begrudge a spot to a Pats fan?  :hmm: