Main Menu

Explosions at Boston Marathon

Started by Darth Wagtaros, April 15, 2013, 02:16:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Eddie Teach

Cal doesn't like the way you talk.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

garbon

Quote from: Grey Fox on April 17, 2013, 11:58:57 AM
2 slices for 3.33$ Shit fuck man! Where is that?

We have dollar pizza all over the city. Surprisingly that which I've had is not horrible.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Neil

Quote from: derspiess on April 17, 2013, 09:57:29 AM
Jay Mohr blamed the bombing on gun culture & called for a repeal of the 2nd Amendment :huh:
That's good public policy, even if militia loons probably aren't to blame for this.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Valmy

Quote from: garbon on April 17, 2013, 05:49:24 PM
Quote from: Grey Fox on April 17, 2013, 11:58:57 AM
2 slices for 3.33$ Shit fuck man! Where is that?

We have dollar pizza all over the city. Surprisingly that which I've had is not horrible.

Wow you can buy something in New York for a dollar? 
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

DGuller

Quote from: Admiral Yi on April 17, 2013, 04:56:31 PM
Quote from: Caliga on April 17, 2013, 04:19:09 PM

duh-duh-DUHHHHHHH

Looking again, it seems the 2nd camel jockey, the one in blue, has also lost his gym bag.
:huh: It doesn't, unless he dropped the gym back after unhooking it from his strap.

Strix

I would guess from the cancelled press conferences today that they have some information or important lead to announce to the public but that the Feds pressured them into waiting for Obama to arrive to either announce it personally or at least be on the podium.
"I always cheer up immensely if an attack is particularly wounding because I think, well, if they attack one personally, it means they have not a single political argument left." - Margaret Thatcher

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Strix on April 17, 2013, 11:33:41 PM
I would guess from the cancelled press conferences today that they have some information or important lead to announce to the public but that the Feds pressured them into waiting for Obama to arrive to either announce it personally or at least be on the podium.

Yes, you would guess that, because you're a douchebag.

Strix

Quote from: CountDeMoney on April 17, 2013, 11:34:43 PM
Quote from: Strix on April 17, 2013, 11:33:41 PM

Yes, you would guess that, because you're a douchebag.

Being a douchebag doesn't make me wrong.
"I always cheer up immensely if an attack is particularly wounding because I think, well, if they attack one personally, it means they have not a single political argument left." - Margaret Thatcher

CountDeMoney

Obama's not in charge of the investigation, douchebag.

Go back to crushing your castor beans.

Strix

Quote from: CountDeMoney on April 17, 2013, 11:45:41 PM
Obama's not in charge of the investigation, douchebag.

Go back to crushing your castor beans.

The Feds are and that equals Obama. After getting his ass handed to him by the Senate, he needs some good publicity. What sells better than Obama on stage showing he is on top of the situation and announcing to the world what has been discovered.

CountDeMoney

It used to be you'd only show up to spout bullshit after Steelhead victories.  Can't we go back to that?  8-8 was a nice pace.

jimmy olsen

Quote from: CountDeMoney on April 17, 2013, 11:58:29 PM
Axis of Evil Sports Team Fans: Strix, OttoVonB, Minsky, derfetus, Ed Anger, more to be added later.

You are missing someone important! :mad:
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

CountDeMoney

Eddie Teach

I'm not sure why spiess is on that particular list. The Bengals may be laughable, but hardly evil. The Cardinals are Good Guys(tm). The University of Delaware is a non-entity.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?