Main Menu

Explosions at Boston Marathon

Started by Darth Wagtaros, April 15, 2013, 02:16:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Admiral Yi

Maximus

Quote from: Caliga on April 17, 2013, 04:19:09 PM
duh-duh-DUHHHHHHH
Due to the shadows and angle it's not obvious to me that he's not wearing the backpack in the second pick.

Admiral Yi

Quote from: Maximus on April 17, 2013, 04:46:46 PM
Due to the shadows and angle it's not obvious to me that he's not wearing the backpack in the second pick.

Look again at his left shoulder, the further one.

11B4V

"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

dps

Admiral Yi

duh-duh-DUHHHHHHH

Looking again, it seems the 2nd camel jockey, the one in blue, has also lost his gym bag.

MadImmortalMan

They are standing there. The bags are probably just sitting on the ground in front of them. No use holding them if they aren't moving.
"Stability is destabilizing." --Hyman Minsky

"Complacency can be a self-denying prophecy."
"We have nothing to fear but lack of fear itself." --Larry Summers

mongers

duh-duh-DUHHHHHHH

Whats the time gap between those two photos ?

Is it just co-incidence that both times he's standing next to someone in a blue puffer jacket ?

I not and it's the same guy, them standing at right angle to each other might suggest a conversation ?

etc, etc ?

See, I think I'm just good enough to work for network news. 
:cool:

Though I'll obviously need to get one of those twitter repeater device or whatever that text telex thing is. 
"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

Eddie Teach

Quote from: MadImmortalMan on April 17, 2013, 05:00:06 PM
They are standing there. The bags are probably just sitting on the ground in front of them. No use holding them if they aren't moving.

Based on the pictures, the chances that those two are the bombers are non-zero, therefore your reasonable explanation won't fly.  :ph34r:
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

fhdz

and the horse you rode in on

11B4V

Quote from: Peter Wiggin on April 17, 2013, 05:06:18 PM
Quote from: MadImmortalMan on April 17, 2013, 05:00:06 PM

Based on the pictures, the chances that those two are the bombers are non-zero, therefore your reasonable explanation won't fly.  :ph34r:

Since they are not Black, White, Hispanic, or Oriental bring them in for questioning. To see if their papers are in order.
"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

Maximus

Quote from: Admiral Yi on April 17, 2013, 04:48:10 PM
Quote from: Maximus on April 17, 2013, 04:46:46 PM

Look again at his left shoulder, the further one.
There's something there. Could be wrinkles, could be a black strap strap on a black shirt.

Guy in blue definitely has a strap over his right shoulder in both pics.

katmai

I expect this disgusting racism from Caliga, but you Yi?

For shame.
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

Caliga

I'm an excellent racial profiler.
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Caliga

0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points