And we're back!

Main Menu

Languishing Yet Again (VQ game)

Started by Solmyr, April 09, 2013, 01:37:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Berkut

Spain: Play Card as Operations
#16: 5 / The Sultan's Harem [RESPONSE]
Playable as an event by the Ottoman player. The Ottoman player gains 5 CP that may only be used to construct corsairs, conduct naval moves and/or undertake piracy actions. All piracy actions conducted during these moves roll 1 extra piracy die. OR Playable as a response by any non-Ottoman power to force the Ottoman player to skip their next impulse. Power playing this card as a response draws one replacement card from the deck.

Message from Spain:
2/5: Regular in Milan
5/5: 3m in Milan

Extend with 2 CP treasure, build Galley in Messina
"If you think this has a happy ending, then you haven't been paying attention."

select * from users where clue > 0
0 rows returned

Berkut

0 rows returned

ulmont

Quote from: Berkut on May 13, 2013, 09:18:03 AM
France is up...

...flailed around in Scotland, converted a couple spaces in France, file sent, Viking up.

Habbaku

Viking can apparently argue about Roman Republicanism, but not do his turn.
The medievals were only too right in taking nolo episcopari as the best reason a man could give to others for making him a bishop. Give me a king whose chief interest in life is stamps, railways, or race-horses; and who has the power to sack his Vizier (or whatever you care to call him) if he does not like the cut of his trousers.

Government is an abstract noun meaning the art and process of governing and it should be an offence to write it with a capital G or so as to refer to people.

-J. R. R. Tolkien

sbr

Is it an argument when your opening statement is so silly no one responds?

Viking

QuoteHoly Roman Empire: Play Card as Operations
#11: 2 / Dragut Falls [RESPONSE]
Play just after a stack containing Dragut has been involved in a combat or piracy attempt. After finishing the combat or piracy procedure, roll a die. On a roll of 4, 5, or 6, eliminate Dragut from the game (place Uluch Ali with the leaders entering next turn). On a 1, 2, or 3, place Dragut on the Turn Track; he reenters play next turn. OR Play if Spain controls the Djerba/Tripoli space. Eliminate Dragut from the game, place Uluch Ali with the leaders entering next turn, and award 1 War Winner VP to Spain. Remove card from play if Dragut is eliminated.

Message from Holy Roman Empire:
2/2 1 Regular to Doomstack
First Maxim - "There are only two amounts, too few and enough."
First Corollary - "You cannot have too many soldiers, only too few supplies."
Second Maxim - "Be willing to exchange a bad idea for a good one."
Second Corollary - "You can only be wrong or agree with me."

A terrorist which starts a slaughter quoting Locke, Burke and Mill has completely missed the point.
The fact remains that the only person or group to applaud the Norway massacre are random Islamists.

Solmyr

#20: 5 / Eloquent Ambassador
Gain 3 CP of diplomatic influence with any power(s) you desire. Then select one power and resolve its diplomatic status (it may be a power on which influence was just placed).

Message from Protestants:
1-2: Remove unrest in Stirling, s'Hertogenbosch.
3-5: 3 CP rebellion in Rotterdam taking Haarlem and Brielle.

Habs up.

Habbaku

QuoteOttoman: Play Card as Operations
#8: 2 / Elite Troops [COMBAT]
Message from Ottoman:
For CPs :

1-2/2 - Raise 2 cavalry in Istanbul.

Berkut's up.
The medievals were only too right in taking nolo episcopari as the best reason a man could give to others for making him a bishop. Give me a king whose chief interest in life is stamps, railways, or race-horses; and who has the power to sack his Vizier (or whatever you care to call him) if he does not like the cut of his trousers.

Government is an abstract noun meaning the art and process of governing and it should be an offence to write it with a capital G or so as to refer to people.

-J. R. R. Tolkien

Berkut

0 rows returned

Habbaku

That means France is up, for those not paying attention.

-J. R. R. Tolkien

ulmont

Quote from: Habbaku on May 14, 2013, 09:48:15 AM
That means France is up, for those not paying attention.

If only there was a way to automatically send emails to the players rather than waiting until they come back to Languish.

France plays Black Queen and sends Coligny a box of exploding cigars.  Ultimate result is a waste of the French home card.

No file, Viking up, passing out the turn until further notice.

Viking

QuoteHoly Roman Empire: Play Card as Operations
#26: 2 / Il Piccolo Soccorso
Add 1 regular to the garrison of a fortified space currently under siege with 3 or fewer units in the garrison. Space may be controlled by any power (even an Independent); regular added is from the power controlling the space.

Message from Holy Roman Empire:
2/2

1 merc in each of the border forts

A terrorist which starts a slaughter quoting Locke, Burke and Mill has completely missed the point.
The fact remains that the only person or group to applaud the Norway massacre are random Islamists.

Viking

Since everybody can pass now can those who are passing out the turn all declare that they are doing so so that I can play through my still massive stack?

ulmont

Quote from: Viking on May 14, 2013, 12:09:06 PM
Since everybody can pass now

The Protestants can't.

Quote from: Viking on May 14, 2013, 12:09:06 PM
can those who are passing out the turn all declare that they are doing so so that I can play through my still massive stack?

Subject to, you know, the Protestants marching on Paris, go for it.

Berkut

I am going to pass next time, but beyond that will depend on what viking does, of course.

0 rows returned