News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Languishing Yet Again (VQ game)

Started by Solmyr, April 09, 2013, 01:37:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Habbaku

Sol's up, but I will be passing the coming impulse.
The medievals were only too right in taking nolo episcopari as the best reason a man could give to others for making him a bishop. Give me a king whose chief interest in life is stamps, railways, or race-horses; and who has the power to sack his Vizier (or whatever you care to call him) if he does not like the cut of his trousers.

Government is an abstract noun meaning the art and process of governing and it should be an offence to write it with a capital G or so as to refer to people.

-J. R. R. Tolkien

Solmyr

I am not passing yet.

Incensed by the attempt on Coligny, the Huguenots convert Nantes, Poitiers, Caen, and Rouen, with the latter going into unrest.

Habs and Berkut passed so up to Ulmont if he wants to respond to this.

Viking

hmmm... does this constitute "marching on Paris"?
First Maxim - "There are only two amounts, too few and enough."
First Corollary - "You cannot have too many soldiers, only too few supplies."
Second Maxim - "Be willing to exchange a bad idea for a good one."
Second Corollary - "You can only be wrong or agree with me."

A terrorist which starts a slaughter quoting Locke, Burke and Mill has completely missed the point.
The fact remains that the only person or group to applaud the Norway massacre are random Islamists.

ulmont

Quote from: Viking on May 14, 2013, 04:25:09 PM
hmmm... does this constitute "marching on Paris"?

Nah.  Passing until the turn can actually end (i.e., after you end up with 1 card).

Viking

QuoteHoly Roman Empire: Play Card as Operations
#40: 1 / Tilbury Speech [COMBAT]
Gain 2 extra dice in a field battle, naval combat or assault (but not piracy). If England, gain 4 extra dice. Must be declared before either side rolls.

Message from Holy Roman Empire:
1/1 build merc in prague

A terrorist which starts a slaughter quoting Locke, Burke and Mill has completely missed the point.
The fact remains that the only person or group to applaud the Norway massacre are random Islamists.

Viking

since winter is coming I suggest anybody who wants my mercs makes this known before the winter phase

Solmyr

Habbaku

Your artist was canceled for the turn, Viking.  You can't patronize another until next turn.
The medievals were only too right in taking nolo episcopari as the best reason a man could give to others for making him a bishop. Give me a king whose chief interest in life is stamps, railways, or race-horses; and who has the power to sack his Vizier (or whatever you care to call him) if he does not like the cut of his trousers.

Government is an abstract noun meaning the art and process of governing and it should be an offence to write it with a capital G or so as to refer to people.

-J. R. R. Tolkien

Viking

"place the artist on the turn track"... meh..

ok, build 1 regular in augsburg.. will send file, ulmont might want to move a garrison to rouen

Solmyr

Waiting if Ulmont will do anything.

ulmont

1r moved to Rouen, unrest removed.

Solmyr

Rebellion in Rouen fails killing one French regular. Only Viking still needs to play a card.

Viking

QuoteHoly Roman Empire: Play Card as Event
#25: 2 / Homeland Uprising
Place Unrest markers on up to 3 unoccupied spaces that are home spaces for one of these three powers (Ottoman, Holy Roman Empire, Spain). If Spain is chosen, the spaces may not be in the Netherlands.

Message from Holy Roman Empire:
Playing as event to place unrest in Madrid, Seville/Cadiz and Besancon

otherwise I'm passing the turn out.

need a heads up from anybody who wants my diplomercs now, else I'll just go for the regular.

Habbaku

Ottoman units all stay put for winter.

-J. R. R. Tolkien

Berkut

Spain: Play Card as Operations
#46: 4 / Spanish Fury [RESPONSE]
Play after an assault captures a key. Winning power draws and keeps a card from the loser's hand (if any) and another card from the deck. Finally, award a +1 Card marker to the defending player.

Message from Spain:
2/4: Build 2 mercs in Cordoba
4/4: Remove unrest in Madrid and Seville
"If you think this has a happy ending, then you haven't been paying attention."

select * from users where clue > 0
0 rows returned