News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Planetary Annihilation

Started by MadBurgerMaker, June 04, 2013, 09:57:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MadBurgerMaker

So I found this game while being bored and browsing upcoming stuff on Steam. 

And so on.

The trailer used for the kickstarter (they made $2.2m, it seems) and on Steam gives you an idea of what all you can do:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FhEYvOYceNs

Is this a well known thing that I've just totally missed? Either way, it looks fun and not all OMG SERIOUS BUSINESS LIFE LIKE GRAPHICS and all that.  Also, dude sounds kinda like James Earl Jones at first.

Looks like you'll be able to preorder and get alpha access on June 7th. 

Syt

You can now buy alpha access for $90 (€83) on Steam.

QuoteOur pricing for this stage of early access was determined by our Kickstarter. The stages of our early access for ALL users, which was determined during our Kickstarter, is:

June through August: $90 for early alpha access, during the time where we're still locking down features and making tweaks to the flow of the game. Clarification: this is a permanent access - Alpha, beta and retail. (Galactic edition equivalent with all addons)

September through November: $60 for beta access. The game will be much more complete at this time, but with a lot of balance work still to do and more optimizations to get it working on as many systems as possible. Again, permanent access: beta and retail. (Warfare Edition equivalent with all addons)

Retail: December 2013 (Combat edition equivalent)

This is the pricing determined over a year ago. Our Kickstarter set these levels, and while we understand people may not like it, it's the decision we had to make.

But that is the schedule if you want to wait until the price drops to a level you're more comfortable with.
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Josquius

██████
██████
██████

crazy canuck

I can play Total Annihlation for about 6 bucks

MadBurgerMaker

$90? 

It doesn't look that fun.

The Brain

Hardly paying for alpha testing a product.
Women want me. Men want to be with me.