News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Languishing Yet Again (VQ game)

Started by Solmyr, April 09, 2013, 01:37:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Viking

BTW, the German Mercenary Emporium is willing to hear any bids for men under arms, our royal bride and, if the offer is large enough our royal bachelor (only fag hags need apply).
First Maxim - "There are only two amounts, too few and enough."
First Corollary - "You cannot have too many soldiers, only too few supplies."
Second Maxim - "Be willing to exchange a bad idea for a good one."
Second Corollary - "You can only be wrong or agree with me."

A terrorist which starts a slaughter quoting Locke, Burke and Mill has completely missed the point.
The fact remains that the only person or group to applaud the Norway massacre are random Islamists.

Viking

Can somebody confirm my VP and Card count?

A terrorist which starts a slaughter quoting Locke, Burke and Mill has completely missed the point.
The fact remains that the only person or group to applaud the Norway massacre are random Islamists.

Habbaku

Ottomans should have another piracy VP and be at 20.  France gets 1 VP for Paris if you didn't count that already.
The medievals were only too right in taking nolo episcopari as the best reason a man could give to others for making him a bishop. Give me a king whose chief interest in life is stamps, railways, or race-horses; and who has the power to sack his Vizier (or whatever you care to call him) if he does not like the cut of his trousers.

Government is an abstract noun meaning the art and process of governing and it should be an offence to write it with a capital G or so as to refer to people.

-J. R. R. Tolkien

Viking

Quote from: Habbaku on April 27, 2013, 06:16:20 PM
Ottomans should have another piracy VP and be at 20.  France gets 1 VP for Paris if you didn't count that already.

cards?

plus ulmont and habbaku should fix their vp count and markers

ulmont

Quote from: Viking on April 27, 2013, 05:57:09 PM
French: 17 VP - 4 Keys 1 Henry = 5 Cards

7 Keys + 4 Valois marriages (11) + 2 Poland (13) + 3 Paris (16) +  2 Marriages (18) + 1 Scientist (19) = 19 VP.

4 Keys + 1 Henry = 5 cards.

Deleted the double-Valois bonuses in the area, and moved the royal counters into the Valois slots so it's clear there.

Viking

I'm waiting for somebody to confirm my count of card totals FOR EVERYBODY before ending the turn.

Viking

Note, before drawing cards is possibly the best time to committ to buying my mercs for a card draw since you're no paranoid about losing cards you don't know you have.

Berkut

Hand Sizes:

Ottoman: 4+1 bonus +1 saved = 6
Spain: 4+1 bonus = 5
England: 3+1 bonus = 4
France: 4+1 bonus = 5
HRE: 4+1 bonus +1 saved = 6
Prots: 6
"If you think this has a happy ending, then you haven't been paying attention."

select * from users where clue > 0
0 rows returned

Habbaku

Quote from: ulmont on April 27, 2013, 06:19:30 PM
Quote from: Viking on April 27, 2013, 05:57:09 PM
French: 17 VP - 4 Keys 1 Henry = 5 Cards

7 Keys + 4 Valois marriages (11) + 2 Poland (13) + 3 Paris (16) +  2 Marriages (18) + 1 Scientist (19) = 19 VP.

4 Keys + 1 Henry = 5 cards.

Deleted the double-Valois bonuses in the area, and moved the royal counters into the Valois slots so it's clear there.

Charles IX died before his marriage could be completed, which is why Elisabeth of Austria is still available.  France should be at 18 VPs.

The le Testu sea captain should be removed from the game as well, since he received a science VP.
The medievals were only too right in taking nolo episcopari as the best reason a man could give to others for making him a bishop. Give me a king whose chief interest in life is stamps, railways, or race-horses; and who has the power to sack his Vizier (or whatever you care to call him) if he does not like the cut of his trousers.

Government is an abstract noun meaning the art and process of governing and it should be an offence to write it with a capital G or so as to refer to people.

-J. R. R. Tolkien

Solmyr

Prots get an extra card from Henry marrying into and surviving the Valois.

Habbaku

-J. R. R. Tolkien

Berkut

"If you think this has a happy ending, then you haven't been paying attention."

select * from users where clue > 0
0 rows returned

Viking

ulmont

Solmyr

Ready too. I guess Habs can start announcing.