News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Languishing Yet Again (VQ game)

Started by Solmyr, April 09, 2013, 01:37:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Habbaku

Ottomans offer an alliance to Spain and the HRE.
The medievals were only too right in taking nolo episcopari as the best reason a man could give to others for making him a bishop. Give me a king whose chief interest in life is stamps, railways, or race-horses; and who has the power to sack his Vizier (or whatever you care to call him) if he does not like the cut of his trousers.

Government is an abstract noun meaning the art and process of governing and it should be an offence to write it with a capital G or so as to refer to people.

-J. R. R. Tolkien

Berkut

Spain passes on the alliance with the Ottomans
Spain offers Don Carlos in marriage to each eligible female in turn. First come, first served, so to speak!
"If you think this has a happy ending, then you haven't been paying attention."

select * from users where clue > 0
0 rows returned

Maximus

England offers the HRE a card
England offers the HRE a treasure.
England offers to marry Leicester to Louise de Coligny

ulmont

France offers the HRE a card in exchange for somebody marrying that last crappy Valois guy.

France offers the HRE an alliance in exchange for four mercs.

Viking

HRE

Accepts the Ottoman Alliance
Accepts the English Card
Accepts the English Treasure
Accepts the French Card
Offers the mad crazy middle aged catholic bint left in my royal pool to the Duke of Alencon
Offers the 4 diplomercs to The Protestants
First Maxim - "There are only two amounts, too few and enough."
First Corollary - "You cannot have too many soldiers, only too few supplies."
Second Maxim - "Be willing to exchange a bad idea for a good one."
Second Corollary - "You can only be wrong or agree with me."

A terrorist which starts a slaughter quoting Locke, Burke and Mill has completely missed the point.
The fact remains that the only person or group to applaud the Norway massacre are random Islamists.

Solmyr

Accept marriage of Louise to Leicester.
Accept the HRE mercs.

Viking

DOW time

Does berkut Dow the ottomans or france?
Does max get suckered by berkut into going to war with France?
Does ulmont save his enemies the price of the declaration by doing it himself?
Do I go to war with berkut?
Does Solmyr pay for something he can get for free?

A terrorist which starts a slaughter quoting Locke, Burke and Mill has completely missed the point.
The fact remains that the only person or group to applaud the Norway massacre are random Islamists.

Habbaku

The medievals were only too right in taking nolo episcopari as the best reason a man could give to others for making him a bishop. Give me a king whose chief interest in life is stamps, railways, or race-horses; and who has the power to sack his Vizier (or whatever you care to call him) if he does not like the cut of his trousers.

Government is an abstract noun meaning the art and process of governing and it should be an offence to write it with a capital G or so as to refer to people.

-J. R. R. Tolkien

Berkut

Spain will burn a 4-cp treasure to declare war on the HRE.

0 rows returned

ulmont

Viking

Pre-emptive Imperial no-Dow. But, seriously, I should have a couple of extra cards in my hand when I make that decision.

Habbaku

No Ottoman SD.  Will send file with card selection later tonight.

-J. R. R. Tolkien

Maximus

ulmont

Berkut

0 rows returned