And we're back!

Main Menu

Languishing Yet Again (VQ game)

Started by Solmyr, April 09, 2013, 01:37:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Berkut

Spain: Play Card as Event
#94: 3 / God's Secret Agents
Spain moves all Jesuits on the Spanish power card to unoccupied spaces in England. Spain may move one Jesuit that was already in England to a new space. This space may be occupied but it may not already contain a Jesuit. If any of these spaces that Jesuits are moving into are under Protestant religious influence, immediately convert it to Catholic religious influence.

Message from Spain:
Jesuit to Shrewsbury, which converts to the One Faith.

Cant get to file right now. I am done for the turn of course.
"If you think this has a happy ending, then you haven't been paying attention."

select * from users where clue > 0
0 rows returned

Solmyr

Over to Max, then I'll play again.

Maximus

Shrewsbury returns to the fold but we failed to catch the troublesome priest. Also built a merc in London. Over to Sol

Solmyr

QuoteProtestants: Play Card as Event

#64: 2 / Philosopher's Stone
Cancel the progress of a scientist. Remove the scientist's marker from the "Patronized for X CP" box and place it on the Turn Track to serve as a reminder that this power may not sponsor another scientist until next turn. The scientist reenters play next turn.

Message from Protestants:
Taqi al-Din thinks he's Harry Potter.

Doing my bit to keep Ottoman VP down.

Habbaku

Ottomans pass, which ends the turn (unless Viking wants to rescind his passing).

Ottoman winter : Fleet to Algiers.  Sokollu to Istanbul.
The medievals were only too right in taking nolo episcopari as the best reason a man could give to others for making him a bishop. Give me a king whose chief interest in life is stamps, railways, or race-horses; and who has the power to sack his Vizier (or whatever you care to call him) if he does not like the cut of his trousers.

Government is an abstract noun meaning the art and process of governing and it should be an offence to write it with a capital G or so as to refer to people.

-J. R. R. Tolkien

Solmyr

Protestants: regular in s'Hertogenbosch to Antwerp, mercs to Amsterdam.

Berkut

Galley to Tunis
3r in Ghent to Dunkirk
Papal 1r frm Ravenna to Milan

0 rows returned

Habbaku

Where's the 5th troop in Tunis going?
The medievals were only too right in taking nolo episcopari as the best reason a man could give to others for making him a bishop. Give me a king whose chief interest in life is stamps, railways, or race-horses; and who has the power to sack his Vizier (or whatever you care to call him) if he does not like the cut of his trousers.

Government is an abstract noun meaning the art and process of governing and it should be an offence to write it with a capital G or so as to refer to people.

-J. R. R. Tolkien

Viking

Edit: Leave 2R2M in Vienna, 4R1M plus leaders to capital.
First Maxim - "There are only two amounts, too few and enough."
First Corollary - "You cannot have too many soldiers, only too few supplies."
Second Maxim - "Be willing to exchange a bad idea for a good one."
Second Corollary - "You can only be wrong or agree with me."

A terrorist which starts a slaughter quoting Locke, Burke and Mill has completely missed the point.
The fact remains that the only person or group to applaud the Norway massacre are random Islamists.

Berkut

0 rows returned

Habbaku

Quote from: Viking on April 27, 2013, 02:58:59 PM

Any moment now, you'll pick what you're receiving for winter...

-J. R. R. Tolkien

Viking

Quote from: Habbaku on April 27, 2013, 03:13:09 PM
Quote from: Viking on April 27, 2013, 02:58:59 PM

Any moment now, you'll pick what you're receiving for winter...

good point,

Diplomercs

A terrorist which starts a slaughter quoting Locke, Burke and Mill has completely missed the point.
The fact remains that the only person or group to applaud the Norway massacre are random Islamists.

Viking

Waiting on max and ulmont to winter.

I don't think they will winter. I'll give them some time to declare winter before going to EOT. If they do want to winter nothing they can do is going to have much effect imho.

ulmont

Quote from: Viking on April 27, 2013, 04:25:41 PM
Waiting on max and ulmont to winter.

I don't think they will winter.

Quote from: ulmont on April 25, 2013, 12:12:20 PM
I'm passing out the turn unless something godforsaken like Paris falling into unrest happens, with no winter.

Still no winter.

Maximus

1r from Carlisle to York
1r from Dublin to London