And we're back!

Main Menu

Please explain the fascination with anal

Started by merithyn, March 28, 2013, 08:36:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dps

Quote from: garbon on March 28, 2013, 01:11:30 PM
Quote from: Grey Fox on March 28, 2013, 11:54:45 AM
Holding back Ejaculation, not stoping after it.

I've never had the first be painful but definitely the second. Assuming you meant those as two separate things. :D

I've never found the first painful, either, but I've always held back through self-control.  But there's also the possiblity of holding back with, uhm, mechanical aid which apparantly is usually painful (and therefore, some people are into it).  My understanding is that using mechanical aid for it can lead to permanent physical damage, so even if it wasn't painful, it wouldn't be something I'd care to try--that's an area I really prefer not to suffer any permanent damage.

Ideologue

Does this device have a name?  I've never heard of such a thing.  Have folks who use it just tried the "not fucking for a minute" technique?
Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

garbon

Clearly you don't understand the point.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

CountDeMoney

Ideologue

Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

Viking

Quote from: Ideologue on March 28, 2013, 10:14:54 PM
Does this device have a name?  I've never heard of such a thing.  Have folks who use it just tried the "not fucking for a minute" technique?

or the "think of baseball statistics" technique?
First Maxim - "There are only two amounts, too few and enough."
First Corollary - "You cannot have too many soldiers, only too few supplies."
Second Maxim - "Be willing to exchange a bad idea for a good one."
Second Corollary - "You can only be wrong or agree with me."

A terrorist which starts a slaughter quoting Locke, Burke and Mill has completely missed the point.
The fact remains that the only person or group to applaud the Norway massacre are random Islamists.

dps

Quote from: Ideologue on March 28, 2013, 10:14:54 PM

AFAIK, there isn't just one devise;  there are different devises one could use.  Don't know the names of any of them.

merithyn

Quote from: Neil on March 28, 2013, 06:57:48 PM
Quote from: Martinus on March 28, 2013, 03:24:06 PM
I think merri is one of these people who need a fuck buddy for the most transgressive sex. It's just too embarrassing to do these things with your own husband/boyfriend/life-partner.
I just get the feeling that she's always keeping score in her war with the patriarchy.

@ Marti - Hardly. I don't embarrass easily, especially in the bedroom with my spouse. I'm willing to try just about anyting once - and if I like it, a lot more times. ;)

@ Neil - That's too much work. I'm barely keeping my head above water making life for everyone else better. I am a mom, after all.
Yesterday, upon the stair,
I met a man who wasn't there
He wasn't there again today
I wish, I wish he'd go away...

merithyn

Quote from: Grey Fox on March 28, 2013, 12:08:46 PM

Don't say, I feel like I just told this to my mom.

Yes, well, I appear to be the mom of Languish, so.... make sure you eat your veggies and clean up well after anal sex. :hug:

merithyn

Quote from: derspiess on March 28, 2013, 12:43:44 PM
Quote from: Berkut on March 28, 2013, 12:36:31 PM
But the wife is so nervous about the idea, she doesn't even like doggie style because she is afraid it is going to get jammed in there by accident. Which is...well, ridiculous,  of course.

Not totally impossible, actually :ph34r:

:ph34r:

Agreed.

garbon

Quote from: merithyn on March 29, 2013, 08:33:57 AM
Quote from: Neil on March 28, 2013, 06:57:48 PM
Quote from: Martinus on March 28, 2013, 03:24:06 PM
I think merri is one of these people who need a fuck buddy for the most transgressive sex. It's just too embarrassing to do these things with your own husband/boyfriend/life-partner.
I just get the feeling that she's always keeping score in her war with the patriarchy.

@ Marti - Hardly. I don't embarrass easily, especially in the bedroom with my spouse. I'm willing to try just about anyting once - and if I like it, a lot more times. ;)

I'm now imagining Meri like Sheila on Shameless. ^_^
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

CountDeMoney

Quote from: garbon on March 29, 2013, 08:55:08 AM

More like Cindy Walsh from 90210 going doggy style.  Woof! 

garbon

CountDeMoney

Now I have to go and clean all this up.

merithyn

Quote from: CountDeMoney on March 29, 2013, 09:06:27 AM
Quote from: garbon on March 29, 2013, 08:55:08 AM

More like Cindy Walsh from 90210 going doggy style.  Woof!

:unsure:

I know neither of these two women...