Please explain the fascination with anal

Started by merithyn, March 28, 2013, 08:36:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Martinus

Why wow just wow?

Pain and humiliation work as powerful sexual triggers for a lot of people. I'm personally more into the latter than the former, but it's a fact.

It's a bit disingenuous to start an unbashed thread about anal sex and then be so judgemental about other people's sexual behaviours.

Fate

You're under the false impression that symmetry is required or even desired in these matters.

Penetrative sex by definition is a power imbalance. We've been wired this way since the evolution of the phallus.

Grey Fox

Quote from: merithyn on March 28, 2013, 11:49:37 AM
Quote from: Fate on March 28, 2013, 11:41:59 AM
The pain can be erotic if you want it to be. A big part of the woman enjoying anal sex is knowing her man is having a blast. If all you're focused on is how uncomfortable it is and hoping it ends as soon as possible, of course you aren't going to have a good time.

:mellow:

Wow. Just.. wow.

And what does a man ever do during sex that's painful simply because he knows that his woman is having a blast?

Holding back Ejaculation, not stoping after it.
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

merithyn

Quote from: Martinus on March 28, 2013, 11:51:27 AM
Why wow just wow?

Pain and humiliation work as powerful sexual triggers for a lot of people. I'm personally more into the latter than the former, but it's a fact.

It's a bit disingenuous to start an unbashed thread about anal sex and then be so judgemental about other people's sexual behaviours.

Fate stated that as if ALL women should be so generous, if they're just willing to put their men before their own pain.

What individuals do in their own house is up to them. I couldn't care less. But he wasn't talking about individuals. He was talking blanket statement that if women were just more giving and less selfish, anal sex would be good for them.
Yesterday, upon the stair,
I met a man who wasn't there
He wasn't there again today
I wish, I wish he'd go away...

Fate

That's pretty much the case. If you really love him you'd relax your sphincter.

merithyn

Quote from: Fate on March 28, 2013, 11:53:09 AM
You're under the false impression that symmetry is required or even desired in these matters.

Penetrative sex by definition is a power imbalance. We've been wired this way since the evolution of the phallus.

Of course. Sex is for men. What was I thinking?

merithyn

Quote from: Grey Fox on March 28, 2013, 11:54:45 AM

Honest question: Is that physically painful? I've heard that it was uncomfortable, but I've never heard painful.

Grey Fox

Quote from: merithyn on March 28, 2013, 11:59:25 AM

Honest question: Is that physically painful? I've heard that it was uncomfortable, but I've never heard painful.

2nd part for me is. It's probably not as bad has kidney stone pain tho.

Fate

Quote from: merithyn on March 28, 2013, 11:57:52 AM
Quote from: Fate on March 28, 2013, 11:53:09 AM

Of course. Sex is for men. What was I thinking?

Please, woman. Have you ever been properly dominated? The act of releasing control ain't just pleasurable for the man.

merithyn

Quote from: Grey Fox on March 28, 2013, 12:00:55 PM

That's really good to know. Thanks, GF. :)

derspiess

Pain and/or humiliation never did anything for me, but that probably surprises no one.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

The Brain

Quote from: derspiess on March 28, 2013, 12:03:26 PM
Pain and/or humiliation never did anything for me, but that probably surprises no one.

Why are you on Languish?
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Grey Fox

Quote from: merithyn on March 28, 2013, 12:02:50 PM
Quote from: Grey Fox on March 28, 2013, 12:00:55 PM

That's really good to know. Thanks, GF. :)

Don't say, I feel like I just told this to my mom.

Martinus

Holding back ejaculation can be painful.

CountDeMoney

Quote from: merithyn on March 28, 2013, 11:32:09 AM
I don't know. 75% of the pain certainly isn't in my head.

It's all well and good to say that there are nerves there that make it worthwhile. That doesn't mean that those nerves negate the pain involved. In fact, I'd argue that they are a major reason for the pain...

You just haven't been trained properly.