Please explain the fascination with anal

Started by merithyn, March 28, 2013, 08:36:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CountDeMoney

Admiral Yi

The Brain

Women want me. Men want to be with me.

The Brain

Holding hands and sharing an ice cream is less painful than anal, and sometimes less humiliating.
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Neil

Quote from: CountDeMoney on March 28, 2013, 02:17:12 PM
Quote from: Berkut on March 28, 2013, 12:36:31 PM
she doesn't even like doggie style because she is afraid it is going to get jammed in there by accident. Which is...well, ridiculous,  of course.

[WorldofAnal]
It bounced off!
That was close!
Ricochet!
[/WorldofAnal]
Future Lettow, you're doing haiku wrong.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Razgovory

Quote from: derspiess on March 28, 2013, 02:30:51 PM
Quote from: Grey Fox on March 28, 2013, 02:18:18 PM
Quote from: derspiess on March 28, 2013, 12:43:44 PM
But the wife is so nervous about the idea, she doesn't even like doggie style because she is afraid it is going to get jammed in there by accident. Which is...well, ridiculous,  of course.

Not totally impossible, actually :ph34r:

That requires a lot of lube!

Not necessarily.  Though this theoretical occurrence was in a different position.

:ph34r:  It's what she gets for insisting we do this in total fucking darkness.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Martinus

I think merri is one of these people who need a fuck buddy for the most transgressive sex. It's just too embarrassing to do these things with your own husband/boyfriend/life-partner.

derspiess

Quote from: Razgovory on March 28, 2013, 03:18:10 PM
Quote from: derspiess on March 28, 2013, 02:30:51 PM
Quote from: Grey Fox on March 28, 2013, 02:18:18 PM
Quote from: derspiess on March 28, 2013, 12:43:44 PM
But the wife is so nervous about the idea, she doesn't even like doggie style because she is afraid it is going to get jammed in there by accident. Which is...well, ridiculous,  of course.

Not totally impossible, actually :ph34r:

That requires a lot of lube!

Not necessarily.  Though this theoretical occurrence was in a different position.

:ph34r:  It's what she gets for insisting we do this in total fucking darkness.

:huh: 

Anyway it could have been caused by a distraction-- like maybe the TV showing the 1996 Olympics could have been left on or something.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Viking

Quote from: Grey Fox on March 28, 2013, 12:00:55 PM
Quote from: merithyn on March 28, 2013, 11:59:25 AM
Quote from: Grey Fox on March 28, 2013, 11:54:45 AM
Holding back Ejaculation, not stoping after it.

Honest question: Is that physically painful? I've heard that it was uncomfortable, but I've never heard painful.

2nd part for me is. It's probably not as bad has kidney stone pain tho.

Maybe this confusion is due to either us men not actually discussing this issue in any way (so, duude, how does your ejaculation feel like?) or you are making some convoluted joke I just don't get, but my penis doesn't work that way.
First Maxim - "There are only two amounts, too few and enough."
First Corollary - "You cannot have too many soldiers, only too few supplies."
Second Maxim - "Be willing to exchange a bad idea for a good one."
Second Corollary - "You can only be wrong or agree with me."

A terrorist which starts a slaughter quoting Locke, Burke and Mill has completely missed the point.
The fact remains that the only person or group to applaud the Norway massacre are random Islamists.

Tonitrus

While I like the look of the surrounding terrain...I have no desire to drive the Hershey highway.

Neil

Quote from: Martinus on March 28, 2013, 03:24:06 PM
I think merri is one of these people who need a fuck buddy for the most transgressive sex. It's just too embarrassing to do these things with your own husband/boyfriend/life-partner.
I just get the feeling that she's always keeping score in her war with the patriarchy.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Ed Anger

Quote from: Tonitrus on March 28, 2013, 06:41:45 PM
While I like the look of the surrounding terrain...I have no desire to drive the Hershey highway.

The drones want you to.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Neil on March 28, 2013, 06:57:48 PM
Quote from: Martinus on March 28, 2013, 03:24:06 PM
I just get the feeling that she's always keeping score in her war with the patriarchy.

Only has sex standing up, as any other position could be perceived as weakness.

Ideologue

Quote from: merithyn on March 28, 2013, 11:49:37 AM
Quote from: Fate on March 28, 2013, 11:41:59 AM
The pain can be erotic if you want it to be. A big part of the woman enjoying anal sex is knowing her man is having a blast. If all you're focused on is how uncomfortable it is and hoping it ends as soon as possible, of course you aren't going to have a good time.

:mellow:

Wow. Just.. wow.

And what does a man ever do during sex that's painful simply because he knows that his woman is having a blast?

All sorts of things.  Vigorous sex can involve muscle pain in exactly the same way any vigorous physical activity, but one continues even if fast sex feels like nothing to them and their legs hurt (or arm hurts, in rapid digital penetration), or if they're in an awkward position, or whatever, because it's still awesome, because their partner thinks it's awesome.

Beyond that, some women like to cause pain or discomfort, because it turns 'em on.  That's hardly a male-only thing.

Personally, I have no fascination with anal.  Generally more trouble than it's worth, with all the prep work and gear to do it right.  Anal has the few times I've done always been a largely negative experience.  Might try it again some time (and do it right, rather than very wrong :D ) but I won't die unsatisfied if I don't. 

Now, if you'd asked, "what's the fascination with facials," I do have a series of informative pamphlets...

P.S.: Now analingus is rad.  Some folks dig giving and receiving that, and it's clearly a nice thing to do for someone.  All of the taboo, none of the fuss.
Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive