And we're back!

Main Menu

Please explain the fascination with anal

Started by merithyn, March 28, 2013, 08:36:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

derspiess

Quote from: The Brain on March 28, 2013, 12:05:11 PM
Quote from: derspiess on March 28, 2013, 12:03:26 PM
Pain and/or humiliation never did anything for me, but that probably surprises no one.

Why are you on Languish?

Tim's news articles.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Caliga

Quote from: derspiess on March 28, 2013, 10:29:45 AM
Quote from: Caliga on March 28, 2013, 10:20:33 AM
As Money said, some chicks like it though.

Don't think I ever met any, but I'll take his word for it.
You can take mine as well. :cool:
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

The Brain

Quote from: derspiess on March 28, 2013, 12:23:40 PM
Quote from: The Brain on March 28, 2013, 12:05:11 PM
Quote from: derspiess on March 28, 2013, 12:03:26 PM
Pain and/or humiliation never did anything for me, but that probably surprises no one.

Why are you on Languish?

Tim's news articles.

My other self!
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Berkut

Me and the wife have talked about it, but strictly in theory.

She is very...nervous about the idea. Which is kind of weird, since I've never even asked. I would try it if she wanted to, but meh, I like vaginal sex a LOT, and it is RIGHT THERE, so I don't have much desire to shove it somewhere else.

But the wife is so nervous about the idea, she doesn't even like doggie style because she is afraid it is going to get jammed in there by accident. Which is...well, ridiculous,  of course.
"If you think this has a happy ending, then you haven't been paying attention."

select * from users where clue > 0
0 rows returned

derspiess

Quote from: Berkut on March 28, 2013, 12:36:31 PM
But the wife is so nervous about the idea, she doesn't even like doggie style because she is afraid it is going to get jammed in there by accident. Which is...well, ridiculous,  of course.

Not totally impossible, actually :ph34r:
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Berkut

Quote from: derspiess on March 28, 2013, 12:43:44 PM

No, not impossible. Just not likely enough to worry about.

But what are you going to do?

You can't reason someone out of that kind of nervousness, and if they are all nervous, they aren't going to be enjoying it, and if they aren't enjoying it, why bother?
"If you think this has a happy ending, then you haven't been paying attention."

select * from users where clue > 0
0 rows returned

Caliga

0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

garbon

Quote from: Grey Fox on March 28, 2013, 11:54:45 AM
Holding back Ejaculation, not stoping after it.

I've never had the first be painful but definitely the second. Assuming you meant those as two separate things. :D
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

The Brain

Women want me. Men want to be with me.

CountDeMoney

she doesn't even like doggie style because she is afraid it is going to get jammed in there by accident. Which is...well, ridiculous,  of course.

[WorldofAnal]
It bounced off!
That was close!
Ricochet!
[/WorldofAnal]

Grey Fox

Quote from: garbon on March 28, 2013, 01:11:30 PM
Quote from: Grey Fox on March 28, 2013, 11:54:45 AM
Holding back Ejaculation, not stoping after it.

I've never had the first be painful but definitely the second. Assuming you meant those as two separate things. :D

Yes, I was.
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Grey Fox

That requires a lot of lube!
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

derspiess

Quote from: Grey Fox on March 28, 2013, 02:18:18 PM

That requires a lot of lube!

Not necessarily.  Though this theoretical occurrence was in a different position.

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive