Please explain the fascination with anal

Started by merithyn, March 28, 2013, 08:36:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Admiral Yi

Quote from: C.C.R. on April 02, 2013, 09:08:39 AM
Wifey & I gave it a go a couple of times when we first started dating, like 17 years ago -- once to (my) Conclusion, the 2nd time aborted prematurely.  Wasn't her thing, she said that it felt like "Pooping In Reverse."

And then a few weeks ago we gave it another go.  Did not go well.  Was kind of dark, I was having trouble Acquiring The Target at first, and when I finally found it I kind of ended up cramming in there all at once.  Quite the Mood Killer for her.  We probably won't be revisiting this topic again...

:ccr

Some really good advice I read in Penthouse about buggery was for the guy to position himself and then let the girl do the pushing.  Let her be the one with the foot on the gas.  That way you get less :o

fhdz

Quote from: derspiess on March 29, 2013, 08:33:11 PM
Quote from: fahdiz on March 29, 2013, 02:07:36 PM
Quote from: Ideologue on March 29, 2013, 12:26:12 PM
So you are a misogynist!  I knew it all along. :D

:D

On the contrary. When the lady tells you "destroy that ass", you say "yes ma'am!!"

:o No proper lady ever says that!

Thank goodness.
and the horse you rode in on

garbon

Tangentially related but I couldn't help but post this on languish from this week's Savage Love (and kudos to the Baltimore City Paper which seems to always post the week's column earliest(earlier?). :D

http://citypaper.com/news/columns/savage-love-1.1466711

QuoteI am trying to understand some sexual fantasies I have. They involve having sex with a woman who has a penis. Sometimes I fantasize that my wife grew a penis. The fantasies started when we first tried pegging a few years ago. We recently had our first child and can no longer find the time for such kinky sex. These transsexual fantasies have caused a large strain in our relationship, and I don't understand why I am having them or what I should do about them. I do not want to engage in a relationship with another person, I just want to know if it's normal to have these fantasies.

Normal? No, most men don't fantasize about their wives sprouting penises, CBH, so your fantasy isn't normative. But no one's sexual fantasy is. Fantasies are subjective and personal. Some are more common than others—a desire to be spanked, for instance—but even the most common sexual fantasies appeal only to small subsets of people.

Here's what you should do about your fantasies for now: Shut up and fantasize about them. Your sex life has taken a hit because you're new parents; odds are good that your wife doesn't have the time or energy for sex right now without you also asking her to do something impossible (grow a penis) or something risky (give you the OK to get this fantasy fulfilled elsewhere). And considering what that pegging awoke in you, CBH, your wife may be experiencing a bad case of pegger's remorse right now. She may worry where your fantasies will ultimately lead, e.g., cheating or leaving. That's not something a new mom (or a new dad) wants to contemplate. So, again, shut the fuck up and beat the fuck off for now. In a year or maybe two, after your sex life has kicked back into gear, your wife might be willing to either explore your fantasies through role-play games or give you a pass to get with a woman with a dick.

To understand more about your fetish, google "gynandromorphophilia.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Malthus

Well, I learned a new word today.

Not sure how frequently I'll be using it in everyday conversation, though.  :hmm:
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane—Marcus Aurelius

alfred russel

Quote from: Malthus on April 02, 2013, 05:57:17 PM
Well, I learned a new word today.

Not sure how frequently I'll be using it in everyday conversation, though.  :hmm:

You shouldn't always let other people pick the topic of conversation: next time the small talk lulls during a break at work, just ask the question: "do any of you guys fantasize about your wife sprouting a penis and pegging you?" Your opportunity to use the word will come up naturally after that point.
They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.

There's a fine line between salvation and drinking poison in the jungle.

I'm embarrassed. I've been making the mistake of associating with you. It won't happen again. :)
-garbon, February 23, 2014

PDH

Quote from: alfred russel on April 02, 2013, 07:28:31 PM

You shouldn't always let other people pick the topic of conversation: next time the small talk lulls during a break at work, just ask the question: "do any of you guys fantasize about your wife sprouting a penis and pegging you?" Your opportunity to use the word will come up naturally after that point.

See?  This is why I still hang around Languish.  I learn so much here.
I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.
-Umberto Eco

-------
"I'm pretty sure my level of depression has nothing to do with how much of a fucking asshole you are."

-CdM

merithyn

Yesterday, upon the stair,
I met a man who wasn't there
He wasn't there again today
I wish, I wish he'd go away...

Ed Anger

Quote from: merithyn on April 02, 2013, 09:19:04 PM
What's pegging? :unsure:

Woman wearing a strap on sticking it to a man.

ABOMINATION.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

katmai

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

Ed Anger

PDH

Oh, I thought it was when Nathan Bedford Forrest would let the black slaves give him the old seminary two-step while singing "The Union Forever."

Gosh, I was was way wrong.
I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.
-Umberto Eco

-------
"I'm pretty sure my level of depression has nothing to do with how much of a fucking asshole you are."

-CdM

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Ed Anger on April 02, 2013, 09:25:12 PM
Quote from: katmai on April 02, 2013, 09:22:28 PM
Ed's normal saturday night!

My asshole is a virgin. :goodboy:

I bet that's bullshit.  Probably needs a shit load of screen doors by now.  OH SNAP DIE HARD REF

Ed Anger

Ideologue

Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

Eddie Teach

/wonders how Ed and Ide eliminate solid waste
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?