Please explain the fascination with anal

Started by merithyn, March 28, 2013, 08:36:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Grallon

Quote from: garbon on March 30, 2013, 08:28:19 PM
:lmfao:

Ahh... vacuous 'garbonesqueries' as expected.  ^_^

I was tempted to say 'more sweet nothings' - but with all the chemical aftertaste, they are hardly 'sweet'

G.
"Clearly, a civilization that feels guilty for everything it is and does will lack the energy and conviction to defend itself."

~Jean-François Revel

Ed Anger

Quote from: Viking on March 30, 2013, 08:36:03 PM
Quote from: Ed Anger on March 30, 2013, 08:32:51 PM
Nope.

but you endorse paying for their treatment at the emergency room when they show up with a heart attack? Or do you endorse the Ron Paul Health Care Plan?

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Grallon

"Clearly, a civilization that feels guilty for everything it is and does will lack the energy and conviction to defend itself."

~Jean-François Revel

Ed Anger

Quote from: Grallon on March 30, 2013, 08:42:41 PM
That cat is distracting Ed... <_<

G.

We'll see how long Viking takes until he realizes I've been trolling Meri and I really don't care about health policy. Or discussing it with him.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

garbon

Quote from: Grallon on March 30, 2013, 08:37:05 PM
Quote from: garbon on March 30, 2013, 08:28:19 PM
:lmfao:

Ahh... vacuous 'garbonesqueries' as expected.  ^_^

I was tempted to say 'more sweet nothings' - but with all the chemical aftertaste, they are hardly 'sweet'

G.

Oh don't stop on my account. Pray, please do continue.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

CountDeMoney

I miss our grallon.  I wish he would stop by more often.

garbon

If I was spiteful, I'd point out that when he does show up, I wish he had something worth saying.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

merithyn

Quote from: Ed Anger on March 30, 2013, 08:44:30 PM
We'll see how long Viking takes until he realizes I've been trolling Meri and I really don't care about health policy. Or discussing it with him.

Meri realized it ages ago. ;)
Yesterday, upon the stair,
I met a man who wasn't there
He wasn't there again today
I wish, I wish he'd go away...

Grallon

Quote from: garbon on March 31, 2013, 03:48:47 AM
If I was spiteful, I'd point out that when he does show up, I wish he had something worth saying.

I don't come here to cozen your ego by agreeing with whatever flavor of the week opinion floats on the shallow moat that passes for your brain.

G.

~Jean-François Revel

garbon

Quote from: Grallon on April 01, 2013, 09:07:38 AM
I don't come here to cozen your ego by agreeing with whatever flavor of the week opinion floats on the shallow moat that passes for your brain.

G.

No instead you aspire to be our own resident amateur psychologist in the vein of Freud.

Rasputin

Quote from: CountDeMoney on March 28, 2013, 09:53:40 AM
Quote from: Admiral Yi on March 28, 2013, 08:40:45 AM
The taboo and the tightness.  And the dominance.

Pretty much, yeah.  I remember some comedian say how guys really don't think about it until she says "no", then we try our damnedest to get in there.
And some chicks like it, some don't.

All chicks like anal; some just dont know it yet.
Who is John Galt?

Rasputin

Quote from: derspiess on March 28, 2013, 10:29:45 AM
Quote from: Caliga on March 28, 2013, 10:20:33 AM
As Money said, some chicks like it though.

Don't think I ever met any, but I'll take his word for it.

If you do it right it gets their g spot indirectly
Who is John Galt?

C.C.R.

Wifey & I gave it a go a couple of times when we first started dating, like 17 years ago -- once to (my) Conclusion, the 2nd time aborted prematurely.  Wasn't her thing, she said that it felt like "Pooping In Reverse."

And then a few weeks ago we gave it another go.  Did not go well.  Was kind of dark, I was having trouble Acquiring The Target at first, and when I finally found it I kind of ended up cramming in there all at once.  Quite the Mood Killer for her.  We probably won't be revisiting this topic again...

:ccr

Eddie Teach

To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?