And we're back!

Main Menu

NFL offseason thread

Started by katmai, February 15, 2013, 06:44:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MadBurgerMaker

Quote from: katmai on April 27, 2013, 01:56:54 PM
Lattimore is a Niner :o

That's pretty cool.  Probably the best thing he could have done was get himself to an NFL team so he could take advantage of a pro team's facilities/medical staff/etc for his recovery and rehab.

katmai

Yeah he won't be rushed since have Gore, Kendall Hunter and LaMichael James all coming back.
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

CountDeMoney

katmai

Quote from: CountDeMoney on April 27, 2013, 02:29:42 PM

I really hate the Niners right now.
i knew you would respond. And last I looked you have no reason to hate them mr ratbird fan.

sbr

Kenyon Barner finally went in the middle of the 6th round.  That seems low, even with the devaluation of RBs.

EDIT:  Though going to Carolina is a good spot for him, assuming they run some variation of a spread option offense there with Cam Newton.

I am even more surprised Jordan Poyer, CB from the Beavers hasn't been picked yet.  I am pretty sure he is better than the 25th best corner out there.  Hopefully he now falls to someone who really needs him.

MadBurgerMaker

Texans draft:

1. DeAndre Hopkins WR Clemson
2. DJ Swearinger S SCAR
3a. Brennan Williams OT UNC
3b. Sam Montgomery OLB LSU
4. Trevardo Williams OLB UCONN
6a. David Quessenberry OT SDSU
6b. Alan Bonner WR Jax State
6c. Chris Jones NT BGSU
6d. Ryan Griffin TE UCONN

:)

PDH

Will that help them avoid a late season choke?
I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.
-Umberto Eco

-------
"I'm pretty sure my level of depression has nothing to do with how much of a fucking asshole you are."

-CdM

MadBurgerMaker

Quote from: PDH on April 27, 2013, 05:38:47 PM

:huh:  Are you talking about the Texans? 

Neil

I wouldn't call what the Texans did last year a choke.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

CountDeMoney

Quote from: katmai on April 27, 2013, 02:33:49 PM
Quote from: CountDeMoney on April 27, 2013, 02:29:42 PM

I really hate the Niners right now.
i knew you would respond. And last I looked you have no reason to hate them mr ratbird fan.

They keep drafting my favorite players, which means I won't be able to see them play as often with the NFL's regional bullshit.  :mad:

katmai

Take it as a compliment, as you have good taste. :P

CountDeMoney

Fucking Niners have stockpiled so much talent the last two seasons, it's not even fucking funny.  Didn't even start a rookie once last year.  Didn't have to.

They're just silly stocked.  It's disgusting.  Should just change their name to the San Francisco Crimson Tide already.

PDH

Quote from: MadBurgerMaker on April 27, 2013, 06:02:39 PM

:huh:  Are you talking about the Texans?

Another attempt at a troll fails.  I guess I will have to leave it to the masters.
I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.
-Umberto Eco

-------
"I'm pretty sure my level of depression has nothing to do with how much of a fucking asshole you are."

-CdM

PDH

Quote from: CountDeMoney on April 27, 2013, 07:09:13 PM
They're just silly stocked.  It's disgusting.  Should just change their name to the San Francisco Crimson Tide already.

Sure, hate them now.  But after 20 or so years of dominance they will  have 4-5 years of mediocrity again.  Mark my words.
-Umberto Eco

-------

-CdM

katmai

Quote from: PDH on April 27, 2013, 07:14:39 PM
Quote from: CountDeMoney on April 27, 2013, 07:09:13 PM

Sure, hate them now.  But after 20 or so years of dominance they will  have 4-5 years of mediocrity again.  Mark my words.
Indeed!  Though was more like a decade. :cry: