"American Sniper" Chris Kyle shot dead at shooting range

Started by Syt, February 03, 2013, 02:28:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

grumbler

Quote from: garbon on February 04, 2013, 09:43:21 AM
What seems odd is that he'd post such things on an easily accessible part of the internet. These aren't exactly the sort of comments one would want other parties in one's life to know about.

He's a Polack.  Polacks are immune to shame; Marti genuinely thinks that soldiers are "hired killers" and, in Polackistan, that isn't an unusual belief.

Luckily, most Polacks are smart enough to hide their shamelessness when communicating with First-Worlders.  Marti is an exception.
The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!

Martinus

Sorry, unlike you, we are not blind worshipers of the military. Quite the contrary, really.

Grey Fox

Quote from: Martinus on February 04, 2013, 09:57:45 AM
I couldn't care less.  :huh:

My original post (about karma etc.) is an almost verbatim translation of the Polish language post I made under my real name (using my Facebook account) on the article in Polish about this guy being killed. It reflected the general sentiment of 99% of those commenting.

What is your problem with the military? Sure, the Americans have weird relationships with theirs but they are an essential part of a modern western country.

Chris Kyle was a killer, he's a sniper it's what they are trained to do. Most of his targets have been muslims. You know what muslims do to people like you, right? You should be praising him & crying over his tomb.
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Martinus

Quote from: Grey Fox on February 04, 2013, 10:17:27 AM

My original post (about karma etc.) is an almost verbatim translation of the Polish language post I made under my real name (using my Facebook account) on the article in Polish about this guy being killed. It reflected the general sentiment of 99% of those commenting.

What is your problem with the military? Sure, the Americans have weird relationships with theirs but they are an essential part of a modern western country.

Chris Kyle was a killer, he's a sniper it's what they are trained to do. Most of his targets have been muslims. You know what muslims do to people like you, right? You should be praising him & crying over his tomb.

It's not just that he was a sniper. I read an interview with him and he was a fucked up, deranged psycho. Who was hailed as a "hero" only because he was working for the government. So yeah, I cheer his death and will cheer the death of anyone like him.

On top of that, I think military people (especially non-officers) are scum. They are deluded fools with fucked up priorities who get duped into being glorified hired killers and get special treatment from the government.

derspiess

"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

jimmy olsen

Quote from: Martinus on February 04, 2013, 10:22:15 AM

On top of that, I think military people (especially non-officers) are scum.
This seems odd, one would think you would hold those with more authority and responsibilities to a higher moral standard.
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

garbon

Quote from: garbon on February 04, 2013, 09:43:21 AM
Quote from: HVC on February 04, 2013, 09:33:27 AM
Quote from: DGuller on February 04, 2013, 09:26:55 AM
:unsure:  I think we broke him.
nah, anytime something pisses him off in the real world (usually boy toy) he comes here and vents. He'll be back to his slightly less angry self soon enough.

What seems odd is that he'd post such things on an easily accessible part of the internet. These aren't exactly the sort of comments one would want other parties in one's life to know about.

Weird, I would think one's employer would like to have employees that are a little more...circumspect.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Grey Fox

Quote from: Martinus on February 04, 2013, 10:22:15 AM
Quote from: Grey Fox on February 04, 2013, 10:17:27 AM

It's not just that he was a sniper. I read an interview with him and he was a fucked up, deranged psycho. Who was hailed as a "hero" only because he was working for the government. So yeah, I cheer his death and will cheer the death of anyone like him.

On top of that, I think military people (especially non-officers) are scum. They are deluded fools with fucked up priorities who get duped into being glorified hired killers and get special treatment from the government.

Yes, Snipers are weird people. They watch a target for days, weeks before taking the shot. That will get to anyone's head.

Man, for all your anti catholicism, you are a living breeding 17th century one.

Military people are not different from you, they chose a different path. Yours is being a litigious feet licking anal hating asshole. Theirs is being stone cold government sanctioned killers.
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Eddie Teach

You know who else celebrates when American soldiers are killed- Fred Phelps.  :P
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

CountDeMoney

jimmy olsen

Quote from: Grey Fox on February 04, 2013, 10:54:34 AM

Man, for all your anti catholicism, you are a living breeding 17th century one.

Marty, breeding?  :hmm:
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

sbr

Admiral Yi

Marty, presumably you feel the same way about Polish policemen and members of the Polish Home Army? Or say members that of the Free Polish Army that participated at Normandy?

mongers

"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

derspiess

Quote from: Admiral Yi on February 04, 2013, 11:11:00 AM
Marty, presumably you feel the same way about Polish policemen and members of the Polish Home Army? Or say members that of the Free Polish Army that participated at Normandy?

Would not surprise me.  Despite the occasional polack outburst, he's mostly a self-hating polack. 

The only thing that seems to strike a chord with him is the Katyn massacre.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall