"American Sniper" Chris Kyle shot dead at shooting range

Started by Syt, February 03, 2013, 02:28:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DGuller

Quote from: Syt on February 03, 2013, 02:28:20 PM
Clearly, to avoid such tragedies in future, everyone at a shooting range should be armed.
:XD:

Eddie Teach

Quote from: Martinus on February 04, 2013, 03:21:12 AM
Well, boo hoo, forgive me I do not shed tears for a hired killer.  :rolleyes:

The only thing I regret is that it wasn't one of the soldiers from this board.

I feel a bit of the collective guilt for having created this. Maybe we should have listened to LaCroix. Probably was too late though.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

katmai

This? I had no part in creating the vapid, selfcentered faux Polish lawyer.
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

Eddie Teach

No, but in transforming the vapid self-centeredness into bitter, hateful trolling.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

katmai

I think you are giving us way too much credit, pretty sure he was incredible douche before EUOT.

Razgovory

You really can't blame him.  He doesn't even understand half the words he uses.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Martinus

Quote from: Razgovory on February 04, 2013, 05:24:47 AM
You really can't blame him.  He doesn't even understand half the words he uses.

I haven't attacked you in this thread (or any other recently) yet you constantly spew insults and ad homs at me. You are a crazy miserable piece of shit. You are a subhuman. You are unable to function on your own and you continue being a parasite leeching off your family and the society at large. You should kill yourself and save your family trouble, because you are the most useless person I know.

Razgovory

I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Tamas

katmai

DGuller

HVC

Quote from: DGuller on February 04, 2013, 09:26:55 AM
:unsure:  I think we broke him.
nah, anytime something pisses him off in the real world (usually boy toy) he comes here and vents. He'll be back to his slightly less angry self soon enough.
Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.

Maximus

garbon

Quote from: HVC on February 04, 2013, 09:33:27 AM
nah, anytime something pisses him off in the real world (usually boy toy) he comes here and vents. He'll be back to his slightly less angry self soon enough.

What seems odd is that he'd post such things on an easily accessible part of the internet. These aren't exactly the sort of comments one would want other parties in one's life to know about.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Martinus

Quote from: garbon on February 04, 2013, 09:43:21 AM
Quote from: HVC on February 04, 2013, 09:33:27 AM

What seems odd is that he'd post such things on an easily accessible part of the internet. These aren't exactly the sort of comments one would want other parties in one's life to know about.

I couldn't care less.  :huh:

My original post (about karma etc.) is an almost verbatim translation of the Polish language post I made under my real name (using my Facebook account) on the article in Polish about this guy being killed. It reflected the general sentiment of 99% of those commenting.