"American Sniper" Chris Kyle shot dead at shooting range

Started by Syt, February 03, 2013, 02:28:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HVC

Quote from: CountDeMoney on February 08, 2013, 09:14:44 PM
Quote from: Martinus on February 08, 2013, 06:29:54 PM
Does it get you laid a lot with low confidence chicks?

Low confidence chicks are fun.  They'll do anything to not be alone.   :perv: :yeah: :perv: :yeah: :perv: :yeah:
I hope you enjoy those 3 am "why didn't you text me back" calls :P
Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.

HVC

Quote from: grumbler on February 09, 2013, 11:32:57 AM
Quote from: Martinus on February 08, 2013, 06:35:22 PM
Well, if "xxx" was "raped", then from a certain perspective, it could actually have been Slargos wishing her well - after all it could mean she is fucked by a real man for a change.

Hell, some people could see death as a fate preferable to being married to a slimy ponytailed Dane reeking of patchouli, but I would not go that far myself.

See, folks?  The shit-flinging monkey flings shit because it is in his nature to fling shit.  No psychoanalysis necessary.
Hyper competitive, no sense of boundaries, and burdened with a paradoxical high view of self tied with low self esteem? He almost sounds like a lawyer :D
Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".

CountDeMoney

Quote from: HVC on February 09, 2013, 11:36:17 AM
Low confidence chicks are fun.  They'll do anything to not be alone.   :perv: :yeah: :perv: :yeah: :perv: :yeah:

It's an acceptable trade off for the hesitant and deliciously tearful "yes, I'll give you anal while you choke me with a vacuum cleaner hose as long as you don't leave me" negotiations.  :P

HVC

Quote from: CountDeMoney on February 09, 2013, 11:58:11 AM
Quote from: HVC on February 09, 2013, 11:36:17 AM

It's an acceptable trade off for the hesitant and deliciously tearful "yes, I'll give you anal while you choke me with a vacuum cleaner hose as long as you don't leave me" negotiations.  :P
hah... wait, "give you" :unsure:

:P

CountDeMoney

Scipio

Every healthy village needs someone to hate.  In Languish, we are blessed with two such people.  Martinus and ...
What I speak out of my mouth is the truth.  It burns like fire.
-Jose Canseco

There you go, giving a fuck when it ain't your turn to give a fuck.
-Every cop, The Wire

"It is always good to be known for one's Krapp."
-John Hurt